Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,044 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Apollo Music Player for S3?

Tip us?
 
bsdesign0000
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 146
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Bedford, MA
Audio Apollo Music Player for S3?

Is there a way I can install the CM10's Apollo Music Player on my Verizon Galaxy S3. I am currently running CleanROM 5.6 with the TW Stock music player, which isnt the greatest IMO. I really like the Apollo Player but I cant seem to find a install file or a thread on how to install this program on my phone. Can anyone help?
 
ryan1977
Old
#2  
ryan1977's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 346
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Re: Apollo Music Player for S3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsdesign0000 View Post
Is there a way I can install the CM10's Apollo Music Player on my Verizon Galaxy S3. I am currently running CleanROM 5.6 with the TW Stock music player, which isnt the greatest IMO. I really like the Apollo Player but I cant seem to find a install file or a thread on how to install this program on my phone. Can anyone help?
If you can find a copy of justunbeans inverted gapps, you can open them up in a file explorer and install an inverted copy of Apollo that works well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1977 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
FingersMcGee7
Old
#3  
FingersMcGee7's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 67
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Phoenix
Default Re: Apollo Music Player for S3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan1977 View Post
If you can find a copy of justunbeans inverted gapps, you can open them up in a file explorer and install an inverted copy of Apollo that works well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
That's wut I did... Just copied the apk from system/apps to my sd card and whenever I switch roms I jus copy it bacc into the new system/apps and install

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
 
Thebear j koss
Old
#4  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9235
Posts: 7,170
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Default Re: Apollo Music Player for S3?

Here you go - http://db.tt/LWSi8TNY

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY I represent the worst in man...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
akakai
Old
#5  
akakai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 170
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss View Post
Here you go - http://db.tt/LWSi8TNY

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY
thanks was just about to start looking for inverted google play music but this is even better.
The Following User Says Thank You to akakai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Thebear j koss
Old
#6  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9235
Posts: 7,170
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by akakai View Post
thanks was just about to start looking for inverted google play music but this is even better.
i have that too- https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcig3c5pwl...oogleMusic.apk

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY I represent the worst in man...
 
bsdesign0000
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 146
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Bedford, MA
awesome thanks!
 
Thebear j koss
Old
#8  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9235
Posts: 7,170
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsdesign0000 View Post
awesome thanks!
no problem. apollo music from justunbean. google music from b-boy. all credit goes to them.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY I represent the worst in man...
 
HaVoK C89
Old
#9  
HaVoK C89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 228
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Hill
Default Re: Apollo Music Player for S3?

I had actually been lookin for Apollo myself. Thanks!

Sent from the Dark Side of my Eclipsed GS3.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes