Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 50,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 23 is Now Live For Verizon S3

★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 23 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/11/14][Aroma][ML1]

Tip us?

termleech
Old
Thanks Meter 909

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 10 [01/30/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][VRBLK3] ☜

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106 View Post
ya the battery tweaks are gonna be built in.. well the deleted files will be ;p u will still have to use the tweaks for the ktoons app

sounds like u have absolutely no idea what your doing lol.. never heard of a gallery using 4gb of data lmao..

thanks no you wont have to but i currently have it installed just cause its the newest

lol yep :P

this will be in build 11 thanks a bunch, you rock

it has todo with a currupt file on ytour sdcard and it will just keep scanning for files.. check Rericks thread he has a way to disable the media scanner he posted link a page or 2 back

Ps still working on b11 didnt have as much time as i thought i would yesterday but hopefully should have the most of it done today.. expect it either tonight or tomorrow midday unless something comes up
The 4gb it used was it syncing Google photos and Picasa. For some reason when you add your Google account it defaults to syncing Google photos and Picasa and doesn't care if you are on wifi or cellular data it will sync. First this I always do go into the account and uncheck both of those. Then clear data and cache for gallery.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Team BAKED Developer / Maintainer

Donations are never expected but always welcomed. Click here to donate.
The Following User Says Thank You to termleech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BeansTown106
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18,173
Location: Springfield, Ma Likes: AllianceRom :) Dislikes: Kangers

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownchm View Post
How about enabling OTA updates for the rom so we can use clockworldmod to update as soon as it comes out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
arleady baked in it wont be usable until i release b12 then you will get a notification that there is an update.. also it works with cwm and twrp
Quote:
Originally Posted by termleech View Post
The 4gb it used was it syncing Google photos and Picasa. For some reason when you add your Google account it defaults to syncing Google photos and Picasa and doesn't care if you are on wifi or cellular data it will sync. First this I always do go into the account and uncheck both of those. Then clear data and cache for gallery.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
this makes sense.. im usually on wifi so thats probably why i never have it happen to me. **** 4gbs is alot of pics though lol

Current Device's: Verizon Galaxy S5, Note 3 - T-Mobile Galaxy S5 - Wifi Tab Pro 8.4
If You Like My Work Please Consider a Donation to help further Development
Dont Forget To Hit "Thanks" And Rate The Thread 5 Stars!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeansTown106 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brownchm
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 10 [01/30/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][VRBLK3] ☜

Thanks just wanted to ask. And appreciate the prompt review

superrelaxx
Old
Thanks Meter 296

Quote:
this makes sense.. im usually on wifi so thats probably why i never have it happen to me. **** 4gbs is alot of pics though lol
4gb is over 1600 pictures with an 8 megapixel camera. Picasa syncs only new pictures too and you can select sync over wifi only. He must have something else going on. Or he takes a boat load of pictures.

Jborch8
Old
Thanks Meter 43

Quote:
it has todo with a currupt file on ytour sdcard and it will just keep scanning for files.. check Rericks thread he has a way to disable the media scanner he posted link a page or 2 back

Ps still working on b11 didnt have as much time as i thought i would yesterday but hopefully should have the most of it done today.. expect it either tonight or tomorrow midday unless something comes up
Rerick's thread seems to be aimed at only the kt747 kernel. I'm using the leankernel. Does this matter much? Or can I continue with the fix?

Tazer2death
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jborch8 View Post
Rerick's thread seems to be aimed at only the kt747 kernel. I'm using the leankernel. Does this matter much? Or can I continue with the fix?

That particular fix doesn't have anything to do with the kernel so you should be fine to go ahead with it.

ashtro
Old
Thanks Meter 6

Ehh I messed up the quote but good to know thanks beans

"Ps still working on b11 didnt have as much time as i thought i would yesterday but hopefully should have the most of it done today.. expect it either tonight or tomorrow midday unless something comes up"

Well this is great news, be a great bday gift for me today, tomorrow wouldn't be so bad either! Thanks for all that u do!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

RErick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,689

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jborch8 View Post

There is a media scanner diabler in my thread, but I dont like it much I prefer Force Media Scan and Rescan Media ROOT. I use them together and both are available from the play store. This way I can disable it with Rescan Media ROOT and when I add new stuff I can force a media scan with the other one
The Following User Says Thank You to RErick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

havy15
Old
Thanks Meter 82

Quote:
Alright cool man can't wait to flash ohhh too juiced lol

Sent from a Beaned up Galaxy
Sent from a Ice Cold Nexus

Devices:
HTC Thunderbolt-backup phone
ROM:LiquidSmooth
Kernel:Stock
Bootloader:Unlocked

Iphone 5-Dust collector

S3-
ROM: Beans 14
Kernel:KT747