Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 23 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/11/14][Aroma][ML1]

OP BeansTown106

Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 23 is Now Live For Verizon S3
17th February 2013, 05:44 PM   |  #6171  
Senior Member
Flag McPherson, KS
Thanks Meter: 921
 
1,006 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 10 [01/30/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][VRBLK3] ☜
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106

ya the battery tweaks are gonna be built in.. well the deleted files will be ;p u will still have to use the tweaks for the ktoons app


sounds like u have absolutely no idea what your doing lol.. never heard of a gallery using 4gb of data lmao..

thanks no you wont have to but i currently have it installed just cause its the newest

lol yep :P

this will be in build 11 thanks a bunch, you rock


it has todo with a currupt file on ytour sdcard and it will just keep scanning for files.. check Rericks thread he has a way to disable the media scanner he posted link a page or 2 back



Ps still working on b11 didnt have as much time as i thought i would yesterday but hopefully should have the most of it done today.. expect it either tonight or tomorrow midday unless something comes up

The 4gb it used was it syncing Google photos and Picasa. For some reason when you add your Google account it defaults to syncing Google photos and Picasa and doesn't care if you are on wifi or cellular data it will sync. First this I always do go into the account and uncheck both of those. Then clear data and cache for gallery.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to termleech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 05:53 PM   |  #6172  
BeansTown106's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Springfield, MA
Thanks Meter: 19,616
 
2,604 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownchm

How about enabling OTA updates for the rom so we can use clockworldmod to update as soon as it comes out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

arleady baked in it wont be usable until i release b12 then you will get a notification that there is an update.. also it works with cwm and twrp
Quote:
Originally Posted by termleech

The 4gb it used was it syncing Google photos and Picasa. For some reason when you add your Google account it defaults to syncing Google photos and Picasa and doesn't care if you are on wifi or cellular data it will sync. First this I always do go into the account and uncheck both of those. Then clear data and cache for gallery.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

this makes sense.. im usually on wifi so thats probably why i never have it happen to me. **** 4gbs is alot of pics though lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeansTown106 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 06:09 PM   |  #6173  
brownchm's Avatar
Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 10
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 10 [01/30/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][VRBLK3] ☜
Thanks just wanted to ask. And appreciate the prompt review

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
17th February 2013, 06:39 PM   |  #6174  
superrelaxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 305
 
714 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 10 [01/30/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][VRBLK3] ☜
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106

this makes sense.. im usually on wifi so thats probably why i never have it happen to me. **** 4gbs is alot of pics though lol

4gb is over 1600 pictures with an 8 megapixel camera. Picasa syncs only new pictures too and you can select sync over wifi only. He must have something else going on. Or he takes a boat load of pictures.
17th February 2013, 07:39 PM   |  #6175  
Jborch8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Issaquah
Thanks Meter: 45
 
254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 10 [01/30/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][VRBLK3] ☜
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106

it has todo with a currupt file on ytour sdcard and it will just keep scanning for files.. check Rericks thread he has a way to disable the media scanner he posted link a page or 2 back



Ps still working on b11 didnt have as much time as i thought i would yesterday but hopefully should have the most of it done today.. expect it either tonight or tomorrow midday unless something comes up

Rerick's thread seems to be aimed at only the kt747 kernel. I'm using the leankernel. Does this matter much? Or can I continue with the fix?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
17th February 2013, 08:09 PM   |  #6176  
Tazer2death's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Space Coast
Thanks Meter: 51
 
252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jborch8

Rerick's thread seems to be aimed at only the kt747 kernel. I'm using the leankernel. Does this matter much? Or can I continue with the fix?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

That particular fix doesn't have anything to do with the kernel so you should be fine to go ahead with it.
17th February 2013, 08:13 PM   |  #6177  
Senior Member
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 7
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 10 [01/30/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][VRBLK3] ☜
Ehh I messed up the quote but good to know thanks beans

"Ps still working on b11 didnt have as much time as i thought i would yesterday but hopefully should have the most of it done today.. expect it either tonight or tomorrow midday unless something comes up"

Well this is great news, be a great bday gift for me today, tomorrow wouldn't be so bad either! Thanks for all that u do!


Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 08:35 PM   |  #6178  
RErick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 5,336
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jborch8

Rerick's thread seems to be aimed at only the kt747 kernel. I'm using the leankernel. Does this matter much? Or can I continue with the fix?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

There is a media scanner diabler in my thread, but I dont like it much I prefer Force Media Scan and Rescan Media ROOT. I use them together and both are available from the play store. This way I can disable it with Rescan Media ROOT and when I add new stuff I can force a media scan with the other one
The Following User Says Thank You to RErick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:38 PM   |  #6179  
havy15's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 10 [01/30/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][VRBLK3] ☜
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106

Ps still working on b11 didnt have as much time as i thought i would yesterday but hopefully should have the most of it done today.. expect it either tonight or tomorrow midday unless something comes up

Alright cool man can't wait to flash ohhh too juiced lol


Sent from a Beaned up Galaxy
17th February 2013, 09:51 PM   |  #6180  
Real_JESRadio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davenport
Thanks Meter: 361
 
856 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schu9120

Here is another Jelly 'Beans' boot animation


Download for manual install

sweet!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes