Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 26 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/27/14][Aroma][MJ9] ☜★

OP BeansTown106

Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 26 is Now Live!!
17th February 2013, 06:41 PM   |  #7231  
Flag Fairfield
Thanks Meter: 2

48 posts
More
Cool
Thanks for everything cant wait till we see a 4.2.x rom from Samsung so you can turn it into Jelly Beans!!! I keep jumping over to AOSP but it will only last a few hours or so before I need need something you have done! outstanding job sir!!!

Also, do you know of any issues with the stock messaging app? It doesn't seem to handle group messaging with HTC phones (rezound, DNA). They receive as a group text but when they reply to me I receive it back as in indavidual text... Not sure what the deal is.
17th February 2013, 06:57 PM   |  #7232  
Thanks Meter: 44

734 posts
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Do you have group conversations checked off in the settings?

Sent from my Galaxy Note²
17th February 2013, 07:06 PM   |  #7233  
Thanks Meter: 9

87 posts
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1rb0rn

Which battery icon are you using?

Sent from my SCH-I605

I'm using the ics circle with the percentage in the middle. I'll test it once more when I reach 28% again.
17th February 2013, 07:15 PM   |  #7234  
Flag Treasure Island, FL
Thanks Meter: 18

269 posts
Getting PlayStore 702 errors after installing Jelly "Beans" rom
I just tried installing this rom and i'm getting an Error 920 in googles play store.
i've tried clearing cache/data in app management for PlayStore and google services framework.
that didn't help. In fact, after that, playstore can't even connect!

Then when i restored my backup in twrp (stock/unlocked/rooted), i'm getting the same 920 error.

Finally got my stock backup working properly by re-entering twrp and wiping cache/dalvik, rebooted, and getting no error code in playstore.
but when i reinstall this rom, i get the 920 error...even after twrp cache/dalvik wipe.

weird.

any thoughts?

btw...this is the BEST rom i've tried on any of the phones i've owned. hopefully, i can get this 902 error fixed with someones help.
Last edited by chumboy; 17th February 2013 at 07:53 PM.
17th February 2013, 07:20 PM   |  #7235  
Flag Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 324

649 posts
More
@beanstown106 You have the only rom that I actual prefer using TW with and I thank you highly for that:thumbup: Its nice to not have to use a 3rd party launcher to make my homescreen look good. Thank you again.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 07:27 PM   |  #7236  
Thanks Meter: 26

202 posts
Has anyone come up with the answer why my videos stored in the exSD do not show up in the stock video player? I have dirty flashed to make sure sd swap was not done. If I take a video with the phone they show up OK under camera. I have even created a new folder on the exSD and placed a video there but no show.
17th February 2013, 07:28 PM   |  #7237  
Flag Cambridge, MN
Thanks Meter: 97

377 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmalkiewicz

Thanks for everything cant wait till we see a 4.2.x rom from Samsung so you can turn it into Jelly Beans!!! I keep jumping over to AOSP but it will only last a few hours or so before I need need something you have done! outstanding job sir!!!

Also, do you know of any issues with the stock messaging app? It doesn't seem to handle group messaging with HTC phones (rezound, DNA). They receive as a group text but when they reply to me I receive it back as in indavidual text... Not sure what the deal is.

I too am anxiously waiting for a 4.2 version. Those lock screen widgets look amazing.

Sent from my Note II running Beans 7
17th February 2013, 07:36 PM   |  #7238  
Thanks Meter: 915

2,360 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupperDroid

Has anyone come up with the answer why my videos stored in the exSD do not show up in the stock video player? I have dirty flashed to make sure sd swap was not done. If I take a video with the phone they show up OK under camera. I have even created a new folder on the exSD and placed a video there but no show.

Please install with a clean wipe and report back. Just make a nandroid

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgoldstein

I too am anxiously waiting for a 4.2 version. Those lock screen widgets look amazing.

Sent from my Note II running Beans 7

Not sure when that's gonna happen.... That's why I just picked up a Nexus 10
17th February 2013, 07:38 PM   |  #7239  
Thanks Meter: 83

613 posts
Does anyone know if the stock tw browser can smart zoom? Where text get realigned after zooming in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
17th February 2013, 07:43 PM   |  #7240  
Flag Fairfield
Thanks Meter: 2

48 posts
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by kench33

Do you have group conversations checked off in the settings?

Sent from my Galaxy Note²

It is... Works fine with other Galaxy phones, iPhone, etc... Only seems to happen with HTC. I should clarify that by "stock" I mean the AOSP version... The TW one works just fine!
Last edited by cmalkiewicz; 17th February 2013 at 07:46 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread