Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,017 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v22.0.1 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (3/30/13)

Tip us?

aseercte
Old
Thanks Meter 206
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (2/9/13

I couldn't download the update fergie on my phone or my computer

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

JuggZaPoppiN
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (2/9/13

Anyway to get the end all button when killing applications by holding the home button.
I thought I saw an option for this UV the settings, but it doesn't work.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Mustang915
Old
Thanks Meter 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggZaPoppiN View Post
Anyway to get the end all button when killing applications by holding the home button.
I thought I saw an option for this UV the settings, but it doesn't work.

The Home2 its an app in the play store and it allows you customize your home button. Very cool

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Hi fergie, Is their any way you could add support for the galaxy s3 for cricket. We are already running both the latest cm10.1 4.2.1 and 4.2.2.
$ It would be greatly appreciated $

JuggZaPoppiN
Old
Thanks Meter 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang915 View Post
The Home2 its an app in the play store and it allows you customize your home button. Very cool
I'm actually looking for a button that allows you to kill all running apps when you hold down the home button. Instead of having to swipe every app to end it's process.

Mustang915
Old
Thanks Meter 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggZaPoppiN View Post
I'm actually looking for a button that allows you to kill all running apps when you hold down the home button. Instead of having to swipe every app to end it's process.

You can go to settings/developer options then scroll all the way down and theirs an option to kill a running app by long pressing the back button. Sorry that's all I got lol

asaa
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I dirty flashed after coming from JellyBam. Immediately had constant FC's. After clearing data for CONTACTS STORAGE, everything is 100% fine.

Extremely simple install, no need to restore or backup in my case.

Now to flash KT747 kernel for that precious hotplugging ktoonservative governor (best governor, hands down due to which settings are tweakable)

THANK YOU!

Joe0113
Old
Thanks Meter 1635

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716 View Post
After you get a message open your status bar notifications and slowly drag your thumb where the SMS/MMS notification is and drag downward

Yes I know lol, that is what I'm saying is an awesome feature! I was wondering if it is a mod or something because I've never seen that on any other ROM I've used before??

Android Cowboy
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Can anyone confirm that WiFi tether works on this ROM. I can't flash unless that's working. Also how about 4g as well.

davelikestacos
Old
Thanks Meter 83

DONATE TO ME

Anyone else having this problem? You see how my status icons look, they have no space between each individual bar on my signal/wifi indicator. I'm using the theme "BlackedOut," and it's also doing this with SMPL White. If I revert to the default theme, they're fine but then I have to deal with the blue attributes of the theme which is what I was trying to get rid of :\
MY DEVICES //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ASUS Nexus 7 16GB Flo - LiquidSmooth and AK-Kernel
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The Following User Says Thank You to davelikestacos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fergie716
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Cowboy View Post
Can anyone confirm that WiFi tether works on this ROM. I can't flash unless that's working. Also how about 4g as well.
They both work, use the build I posted a few pages bk

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelikestacos View Post

Anyone else having this problem? You see how my status icons look, they have no space between each individual bar on my signal/wifi indicator. I'm using the theme "BlackedOut," and it's also doing this with SMPL White. If I revert to the default theme, they're fine but then I have to deal with the blue attributes of the theme which is what I was trying to get rid of :\
Looks like it's a setting in PA Prefs, look for the statusbar colors

In other news I made a build tonight using latest sources, at first I kept getting the same errors but it eventually built after I moved some stuff around. There are two issues with it

- Downloads will FC, from Google Play or browser. The download will complete but there's a FC. Made a few logs and am looking into it nw
- Some system options are switched around (for example, some things have been put in ROM Control that were in CMs System Settings)

I really changed the manifest and added a few commits from r.cyanogenmod.com as well as AOKPs source that may be the issue with the FCs

But it does boot, getting closer to what I want. I will post a build if anyone wants it but like I said the FC is kind of annoying

The Following User Says Thank You to fergie716 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe