5,594,700 Members 33,638 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INFO][BUG][GUIDE][REPACKED KERNEL] Q&A ViperX

Tip us?

steveman29
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Default Απ: [INFO][BUG][GUIDE][REPACKED KERNEL] Q&A ViperX

Hello, I just want to report that when I have the horizontal eqs active there is a serious lag when I pull down the notification bar. I think that it lags because of the line under the eqs that moves when we move the eqs slider.
GALAXY NOTE 10.1 2014 EDITION

GALAXY S4 I9505

HTC ONE X

SAMSUNG GALAXY S5570

Guich
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2933

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveman29 View Post
Hello, I just want to report that when I have the horizontal eqs active there is a serious lag when I pull down the notification bar. I think that it lags because of the line under the eqs that moves when we move the eqs slider.
I don't have any lags with horizontal eqs...
I tried now

steveman29
Old
Thanks Meter 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich View Post
I don't have any lags with horizontal eqs...
I tried now
There is definitely lag when you pull down the notification for the first time. If you try again there is no lag, but after a while there is lag again. On the other hand there is no lag with vertical eqs, not in the first time, nor after.

GALAXY S4 I9505

HTC ONE X

SAMSUNG GALAXY S5570

nyorbee
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Hi i still have the problem with swiping off messages. When I recive new sms, earlier I could pull down notification bar on lockscreen, swype this message, and it dissapear from lockscreen, now it stays, and dissapearing only when I drag lockrong up, and unlock the screen. Here is how it looks like :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzUk...ature=youtu.be

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote:
I also have problem with laggy notification bar... In couple versions back, everything was ok
The Following User Says Thank You to nyorbee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hd2neuling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1991

DONATE TO ME
There´s absolutely no lag here with hEQS, no problem with swiping out notifications, no problems anywhere...
Only thing i can say is that there are no battery/app/task managers, savers, protectors or anything else like this crap on my device and everything is working absolutely fine...

Think there are often some "error40" around

Tool for final solution:

LG, Helmut

If you like my work or i helped you out, dont forget to hit the Thanks- (or Donate-)Button
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hd2neuling For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

steveman29
Old
Thanks Meter 104

This is getting on my nerves. There is definitely lag with horizontal eqs, period! I am not a noob. I am just reporting this. If someone of the developers want to fix it, ok. If not, that's fine with me.

GALAXY S4 I9505

HTC ONE X

SAMSUNG GALAXY S5570

Guich
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2933

DONATE TO ME
It's strange because other people and other don't have lag...
With horizontal and vertical eqs

nyorbee
Old
(Last edited by nyorbee; 17th February 2013 at 06:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 75
I just made full wipie, I even formatem my SD, and still when I recive sms, I see it on my lock screen, I'm not unlocking my phone but, pull down notification bar on lockscreen I'm swype away this message, or clean all notifications, then message still stays on lockscreen until I pull lockring...

EDIT: And I stil have slightly laggish notification bar, not as much as before, but still ocures...

EDIT2: To be exact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez0C4...ature=youtu.be

rege0039
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Default Re: [INFO][BUG][GUIDE][REPACKED KERNEL] Q&A ViperX

Love Viper and trying out different ROMS.

However I just noticed that I have no update for Google Search and therefore can't have a google now card widget, as opposed to search widget, as I can on AndroWook (still 4.1.1 based).

Doesn't come up as an update in PlayStore.

Has anyone else got it working ? Will it not update due to using a different dpi (using 270 at the moment)

Thanks for any/all help.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
HTC One Venom 5.7.0

Elemental X kernel

Lots of other Android devices around ...

NITRO_100
Old
Thanks Meter 671

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd2neuling View Post
There´s absolutely no lag here with hEQS, no problem with swiping out notifications, no problems anywhere...
Only thing i can say is that there are no battery/app/task managers, savers, protectors or anything else like this crap on my device and everything is working absolutely fine...

Think there are often some "error40" around

Tool for final solution:

LG, Helmut
Quote:
This is getting on my nerves. There is definitely lag with horizontal eqs, period! I am not a noob. I am just reporting this. If someone of the developers want to fix it, ok. If not, that's fine with me.
Chill people, about the hEQS notification lag, I do not have "battery/app/task managers, savers, protectors or anything else like this crap on my device", but sometimes there is lag. Like when my phone is in stand by for some time and when I first pull the notification bar, it is kinda sluggish, but again, this happens to me sometimes, not that often, and it's not for me big deal.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
Love Viper and trying out different ROMS.

However I just noticed that I have no update for Google Search and therefore can't have a google now card widget, as opposed to search widget, as I can on AndroWook (still 4.1.1 based).

Doesn't come up as an update in PlayStore.

Has anyone else got it working ? Will it not update due to using a different dpi (using 270 at the moment)

Thanks for any/all help.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
This is cp from playstore: Google now widget for home screen or lock screen, 4.1+, updated 13.02.
Moto Defy CM10 (red) [28.11.2012] by Quarx / MotoInspired Theme / V6 Supercharged

HTC One X / powered by lONELyX

Tags
bug, how to, onexviperxhelp, tweaks, viperx