Ask a question

No registration required

[INFO][BUG][GUIDE][REPACKED KERNEL] Q&A ViperX

OP Guich

17th February 2013, 02:19 PM   |  #961  
Thanks Meter: 105

608 posts
Απ: [INFO][BUG][GUIDE][REPACKED KERNEL] Q&A ViperX
Hello, I just want to report that when I have the horizontal eqs active there is a serious lag when I pull down the notification bar. I think that it lags because of the line under the eqs that moves when we move the eqs slider.
17th February 2013, 02:21 PM   |  #962  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Into Her Eyes...
Thanks Meter: 3,332

4,393 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveman29

Hello, I just want to report that when I have the horizontal eqs active there is a serious lag when I pull down the notification bar. I think that it lags because of the line under the eqs that moves when we move the eqs slider.

I don't have any lags with horizontal eqs...
I tried now
17th February 2013, 03:01 PM   |  #963  

608 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich

I don't have any lags with horizontal eqs...
I tried now

There is definitely lag when you pull down the notification for the first time. If you try again there is no lag, but after a while there is lag again. On the other hand there is no lag with vertical eqs, not in the first time, nor after.
17th February 2013, 03:19 PM   |  #964  
Thanks Meter: 76

1,007 posts
More
Hi i still have the problem with swiping off messages. When I recive new sms, earlier I could pull down notification bar on lockscreen, swype this message, and it dissapear from lockscreen, now it stays, and dissapearing only when I drag lockrong up, and unlock the screen. Here is how it looks like :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzUk...ature=youtu.be

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote:

I also have problem with laggy notification bar... In couple versions back, everything was ok
The Following User Says Thank You to nyorbee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 05:00 PM   |  #965  
Recognized Themer
Flag Upper Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 1,994

2,163 posts
Donate to Me
There´s absolutely no lag here with hEQS, no problem with swiping out notifications, no problems anywhere...
Only thing i can say is that there are no battery/app/task managers, savers, protectors or anything else like this crap on my device and everything is working absolutely fine...

Think there are often some "error40" around

Tool for final solution:

LG, Helmut
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hd2neuling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 06:07 PM   |  #966  

608 posts
This is getting on my nerves. There is definitely lag with horizontal eqs, period! I am not a noob. I am just reporting this. If someone of the developers want to fix it, ok. If not, that's fine with me.
17th February 2013, 06:11 PM   |  #967  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Into Her Eyes...
Thanks Meter: 3,332

4,393 posts
Donate to Me
More
It's strange because other people and other don't have lag...
With horizontal and vertical eqs
17th February 2013, 06:45 PM   |  #968  
Thanks Meter: 76

1,007 posts
More
I just made full wipie, I even formatem my SD, and still when I recive sms, I see it on my lock screen, I'm not unlocking my phone but, pull down notification bar on lockscreen I'm swype away this message, or clean all notifications, then message still stays on lockscreen until I pull lockring...

EDIT: And I stil have slightly laggish notification bar, not as much as before, but still ocures...

EDIT2: To be exact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez0C4...ature=youtu.be
Last edited by nyorbee; 17th February 2013 at 07:33 PM.
17th February 2013, 07:15 PM   |  #969  
Flag Bradford, UK
Thanks Meter: 65

336 posts
More
Re: [INFO][BUG][GUIDE][REPACKED KERNEL] Q&A ViperX
Love Viper and trying out different ROMS.

However I just noticed that I have no update for Google Search and therefore can't have a google now card widget, as opposed to search widget, as I can on AndroWook (still 4.1.1 based).

Doesn't come up as an update in PlayStore.

Has anyone else got it working ? Will it not update due to using a different dpi (using 270 at the moment)

Thanks for any/all help.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
17th February 2013, 07:18 PM   |  #970  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 682

694 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd2neuling

There´s absolutely no lag here with hEQS, no problem with swiping out notifications, no problems anywhere...
Only thing i can say is that there are no battery/app/task managers, savers, protectors or anything else like this crap on my device and everything is working absolutely fine...

Think there are often some "error40" around

Tool for final solution:

LG, Helmut

Quote:

This is getting on my nerves. There is definitely lag with horizontal eqs, period! I am not a noob. I am just reporting this. If someone of the developers want to fix it, ok. If not, that's fine with me.

Chill people, about the hEQS notification lag, I do not have "battery/app/task managers, savers, protectors or anything else like this crap on my device", but sometimes there is lag. Like when my phone is in stand by for some time and when I first pull the notification bar, it is kinda sluggish, but again, this happens to me sometimes, not that often, and it's not for me big deal.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rege0039

Love Viper and trying out different ROMS.

However I just noticed that I have no update for Google Search and therefore can't have a google now card widget, as opposed to search widget, as I can on AndroWook (still 4.1.1 based).

Doesn't come up as an update in PlayStore.

Has anyone else got it working ? Will it not update due to using a different dpi (using 270 at the moment)

Thanks for any/all help.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

This is cp from playstore: Google now widget for home screen or lock screen, 4.1+, updated 13.02.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, how to, onexviperxhelp, tweaks, viperx
Previous Thread Next Thread