FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Lockclock.apk widget change colors??

251 posts
Thanks Meter: 107
 
By harosxcomp170, Senior Member on 16th February 2013, 01:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can anyone throw me a link to a Chronus cLock widget that you can change the color too? The widget in Baked Blackbean 7 has the lockclock.apk I'm trying to find, but I can't get it to work with a CM10.1 base ROM it only works on AOKP? I tried switching some files around in the zip to try and make it work but I really don't have the experience to make it work. The ROM I'm trying to make it work for is the new Liquid/Illusion release. Any help or suggestions is appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using Tapatalk 2
 
 
16th February 2013, 01:23 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Re: Lockclock.apk widget change colors??
I uploaded the lockclock.apk to my dropbox that allows you change the colors of the widget. If anyone wants to give it a go, here ya go!

http://db.tt/kYnj2qWa

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by harosxcomp170; 16th February 2013 at 06:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to harosxcomp170 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 06:37 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Re: Lockclock.apk widget change colors??
??? Anyone???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
16th February 2013, 06:51 PM |#4  
ajrty33's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 324
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Lockclock.apk widget change colors??
Quote:
Originally Posted by harosxcomp170

Can anyone throw me a link to a Chronus cLock widget that you can change the color too? The widget in Baked Blackbean 7 has the lockclock.apk I'm trying to find, but I can't get it to work with a CM10.1 base ROM it only works on AOKP? I tried switching some files around in the zip to try and make it work but I really don't have the experience to make it work. The ROM I'm trying to make it work for is the new Liquid/Illusion release. Any help or suggestions is appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using Tapatalk 2

In cm10.1
System > clock widget > weather panel > alternate icons

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361040698638.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1735181  
16th February 2013, 07:18 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Re: Lockclock.apk widget change colors??
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrty33

In cm10.1
System > clock widget > weather panel > alternate icons

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Thanks for the reply but you don't understand what I'm saying! I know how to access the app once it's installed! I'm trying to figure out why it wont install on CM based ROMs like Liquid RC1 or PACman ROMs?? Once i install it and go to System>Interface>Clock Widget once i click on clock widget it force closes? But it works fine on AOKP ROMs like Baked BlackBean 7. I probably have to switch some files around in the .zip but i can't figure it out??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 05:45 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Re: Lockclock.apk widget change colors??
Bump!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 05:05 PM |#7  
Lookitfast's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harosxcomp170

I uploaded the lockclock.apk to my dropbox that allows you change the colors of the widget. If anyone wants to give it a go, here ya go!

http://db.tt/kYnj2qWa

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using Tapatalk 2

Works just great on Tasks 4.2.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes