Post Reply

[SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW

OP jairrab

17th February 2013, 05:45 PM   |  #101  
darkspr1te's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 453
 
833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Re: [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW
Quote:
Originally Posted by woopsgoops

Thanks a lot for posting the Wind V3 ROM link, it sure is great. I am using it since 4 days.. all problems solved related to Korean Notes;

SMS limit solved
Korean Keypad gone
LG U+ boot animation gone for good

Keep up the good work guys...

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Hey Dark...

Is there anyway we can port these solutions from V3 Windy ROM or 9000lang ROM in to the JB leak. I understand there can be a lot of work needed to do so.

Just wishing for a good JB ROM.....

I prefer 9000lang to Wind V3 as its a lot faster. More stable IMHO.
Currently building my own version of JB leak ROM.
So far :-
Debloated down from 1gb to 600mb
SMS fix (sorted of)
Speed tweeks (heavy research into build.prop)
Deodex / zipalign
Tweaked recovery
Adb side load
Su / busybox
Patching phone dialer ATM.
Patching layout
Language defaults to English on factory reset.
I am trying to only add what's really needed, suggestions welcome.
Flapjaxxx kernel
Over/under clock
Well that's the basics of it anyway.

Darkspr1te



sent from the Darkspr1te's lair
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkspr1te For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 10:26 PM   |  #102  
maestrobarako's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag davao
Thanks Meter: 112
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW
flapjaxx would be the greatest add on dark..
how about the multi -window and the ripple lock screen and the annoying log that comes in evrytime when you receive a text message? can you disable that one?

Sent from my SHV-E160L using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 11:49 PM   |  #103  
darkspr1te's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 453
 
833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Re: [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobarako

flapjaxx would be the greatest add on dark..
how about the multi -window and the ripple lock screen and the annoying log that comes in evrytime when you receive a text message? can you disable that one?

Sent from my SHV-E160L using xda app-developers app

Ripple is done and 80% of svoice is working.
Multi window is there in part, web/notes so far.
Kernel is on hold while I learn more about the new JB system calls
Darkspr1te

sent from the Darkspr1te's lair
18th February 2013, 12:09 AM   |  #104  
maestrobarako's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag davao
Thanks Meter: 112
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkspr1te

Ripple is done and 80% of svoice is working.
Multi window is there in part, web/notes so far.
Kernel is on hold while I learn more about the new JB system calls
Darkspr1te

sent from the Darkspr1te's lair

and the lag???
sometimes, opening an app and closing it fast seem to give a crappy lag..
can we have the smoothness and speed that we have in the 9000lang?
18th February 2013, 12:48 AM   |  #105  
darkspr1te's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 453
 
833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Re: [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobarako

and the lag???
sometimes, opening an app and closing it fast seem to give a crappy lag..
can we have the smoothness and speed that we have in the 9000lang?

Will take note of that.

sent from the Darkspr1te's lair
18th February 2013, 04:04 AM   |  #106  
Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 9
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkspr1te

I prefer 9000lang to Wind V3 as its a lot faster. More stable IMHO.
Currently building my own version of JB leak ROM.
So far :-
Debloated down from 1gb to 600mb
SMS fix (sorted of)
Speed tweeks (heavy research into build.prop)
Deodex / zipalign
Tweaked recovery
Adb side load
Su / busybox
Patching phone dialer ATM.
Patching layout
Language defaults to English on factory reset.
I am trying to only add what's really needed, suggestions welcome.
Flapjaxxx kernel
Over/under clock
Well that's the basics of it anyway.

Darkspr1te



sent from the Darkspr1te's lair

Great Dark!!

You are the man!!... thanks a lot for helping us all for getting the Korean Note on track. Keep us posted on the developments. Cheers!!
18th February 2013, 09:09 AM   |  #107  
maestrobarako's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag davao
Thanks Meter: 112
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW
the n7000 are now having their official JB roll out..

Sent from my SHV-E160L using xda app-developers app
18th February 2013, 09:12 AM   |  #108  
ryn888's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila, PH
Thanks Meter: 27
 
736 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobarako

the n7000 are now having their official JB roll out..

Sent from my SHV-E160L using xda app-developers app

Yeah. I taught korean version will be the 1st one for rolling out. Why is it n7000?

Sent from my SHV-E160L using Tapatalk 2
18th February 2013, 09:34 AM   |  #109  
maestrobarako's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag davao
Thanks Meter: 112
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW
that's no surprise..they even got the leak jb 3months ago..so maybe we'll grt ours 3mos from now

Sent from my SHV-E160L using xda app-developers app
18th February 2013, 10:15 AM   |  #110  
darkspr1te's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 453
 
833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Re: [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobarako

that's no surprise..they even got the leak jb 3months ago..so maybe we'll grt ours 3mos from now

Sent from my SHV-E160L using xda app-developers app

Well the good news is that the current leak is getting attention/tweaks.
Most of what I am doing right now will be transferable, most.
It also looks like they may be dropping the 80char limit for international keyboard/local, the settings are in the .apk but not all is implemented in the code, they also included a CSC section for the first time but so far I've not seen any effect from changing the settings.
Just finished initrd tweaks,
Boot logo changes and more build.prop work, testing that so far is the most time consuming. Further SMS work is on hold at 160chars
Darkspr1te

sent from the Darkspr1te's lair

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note I717 General by ThreadRank