FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

{ROM} - SERENITY 1.2 - AT&T GNote II Port

673 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,200
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th February 2013, 09:35 PM |#1621  
tnosz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Re: {ROM} - SERENITY 1.2 - AT&T GNote II Port
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf88

can anyone confirm multiview working in 1.3 test builds?

The only test builds 1.3 I know about are for T-Mobile and not At&t, but on tmobile 1.3 I can confirm that its not working.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
 
 
12th February 2013, 10:11 PM |#1622  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnosz

The only test builds 1.3 I know about are for T-Mobile and not At&t, but on tmobile 1.3 I can confirm that its not working.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

ok. thanks
13th February 2013, 01:03 AM |#1623  
joe3681's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Laporte, IN
Thanks Meter: 634
 
More
Re: {ROM} - SERENITY 1.2 - AT&T GNote II Port
I think this was forgotten lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
15th February 2013, 02:54 PM |#1624  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe3681

I think this was forgotten lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Just like the TV Show... It was there, then it was gone... It was a good show too...
The Following User Says Thank You to Toested For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 01:56 AM |#1625  
markandmyia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Re: {ROM} - SERENITY 1.2 - AT&T GNote II Port
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toested

Just like the TV Show... It was there, then it was gone... It was a good show too...

Close thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 04:42 AM |#1626  
vanisleguy1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver Island
Thanks Meter: 919
 
More
Re: {ROM} - SERENITY 1.2 - AT&T GNote II Port
January 21, 2013

Serenity 1.3 Test Builds:*

There are new builds based either off the official G Note II Sprint Firmware or the Official G Note II T-Mobile Firmware depending on your build.

An AT&T build is in the works as well as international build.

The Official 1.3 Release will be out soon.

For now this is in testing.

http://drewgaren.com/DrewGaren.com/S...st_Builds.html

------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Rogers SGH-I757m)
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : I747MVLLH1
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-294793 Ziggy@tardis #011513 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jan 15 06:40:00 EST 2013
Build Number : Galaxy MOD RLS16
Recovery : TWRP v2.4.1.0
The Following User Says Thank You to vanisleguy1976 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 05:32 PM |#1627  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisleguy1976

January 21, 2013

Serenity 1.3 Test Builds:*

There are new builds based either off the official G Note II Sprint Firmware or the Official G Note II T-Mobile Firmware depending on your build.

An AT&T build is in the works as well as international build.

The Official 1.3 Release will be out soon.

For now this is in testing.

http://drewgaren.com/DrewGaren.com/S...st_Builds.html

------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Rogers SGH-I757m)
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : I747MVLLH1
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-294793 Ziggy@tardis #011513 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jan 15 06:40:00 EST 2013
Build Number : Galaxy MOD RLS16
Recovery : TWRP v2.4.1.0

Where are the at&t test builds?
17th February 2013, 05:46 PM |#1628  
vanisleguy1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver Island
Thanks Meter: 919
 
More
Re: {ROM} - SERENITY 1.2 - AT&T GNote II Port
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali7000

Where are the at&t test builds?

It says the AT&T test builds are in the works .

That means they're not released yet

------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Rogers SGH-I757m)
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : I747MVLLH1
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-294793 Ziggy@tardis #011513 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jan 15 06:40:00 EST 2013
Build Number : Galaxy MOD RLS16
Recovery : TWRP v2.4.1.0
17th February 2013, 06:48 PM |#1629  
markandmyia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Re: {ROM} - SERENITY 1.2 - AT&T GNote II Port
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisleguy1976

It says the AT&T test builds are in the works .

That means they're not released yet

------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Rogers SGH-I757m)
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : I747MVLLH1
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-294793 Ziggy@tardis #011513 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jan 15 06:40:00 EST 2013
Build Number : Galaxy MOD RLS16
Recovery : TWRP v2.4.1.0

It has been in the works way too long to be "in the works", and its hard to tell if Drew is even monitoring this thread anymore. I love the Serenity ROM, and I hope there is a 1.3 coming...but ....as deserted as this thread is...I would close it and open up a 1.3 thread if/when it arrives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markandmyia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 06:13 PM |#1630  
peaster3's Avatar
Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubano2031

this rom have multiview?

No, but you could check out GalaxyMod and/or Synergy. With a little effort, GalaxyMod has become my DD.
2nd March 2013, 06:20 AM |#1631  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I couldn't wait for 1.3, so I switched to Synergy. WOW! It has everything Serenity does, and MORE! Plus, MV working flawlessly!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toested For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
att siii, drewgaren, jellybean747, serenity rom, siii jb
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes