Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,285 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"

Tip us?
 
CoB_Mike
Old
#341  
CoB_Mike's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 86
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Killeen
Default Re: CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"

OK. But not what I am asking.

Sent from my LT28at using xda app-developers app

Kindle Fire HD 7" w/ Hashcode's 4.2.2 Rom
Samsung Galaxy S3 w/ Illusion 4.3 v2.5
 
Hollaback12786
Old
#342  
Hollaback12786's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 63
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default Re: CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoB_Mike View Post
OK. But not what I am asking.

Sent from my LT28at using xda app-developers app
Instead of cluttering up a development thread why don't you just wait and see what hashcode wants to do....

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk HD
 
Hashcode
Old
#343  
Hashcode's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 21980
Posts: 3,208
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"

I'll start a new thread when Im a bit further along in development.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hashcode For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CoB_Mike
Old
#344  
CoB_Mike's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 86
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Killeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode View Post
I'll start a new thread when Im a bit further along in development.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Thank you Hashcode.
The Following User Says Thank You to CoB_Mike For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sxrmafia
Old
#345  
sxrmafia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 295
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 127.0.0.1
A bit offtopic but my KFHD7 charges only to 70% no matter how long i leave it plugged in.
  • Devices:
  • Google Nexus 5 16 GB - Black
  • Kindle Fire 7" HD - [AOSP] CM 11 - KK 4.4
 
Jester6
Old
#346  
Jester6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 156
Posts: 196
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrmafia View Post
A bit offtopic but my KFHD7 charges only to 70% no matter how long i leave it plugged in.
Try Q&A, you're far more likely to get an answer there than in a dev thread. But since you're here anyway try clearing the cache and fix perms. Sounds more like an android issue than hardware.
Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
 
persano
Old
#347  
persano's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 247
Posts: 1,558
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrmafia View Post
A bit offtopic but my KFHD7 charges only to 70% no matter how long i leave it plugged in.
if nothing fix your issue, try reflashing system or factory reset
 
s3rv1cet3ch
Old
#348  
s3rv1cet3ch's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 70
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendkjr View Post
This build is put on permanent hold while Hashcode develops CM10.1 instead.

If we get stuck, we may revisit this, but I doubt that will be the case.

Waiting patiently to get rid of fire os...
 
hamidwt
Old
#349  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 97
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3rv1cet3ch View Post
Waiting patiently to get rid of fire os...
Me too! But I'm losing it, in my country internet has been censored and since you cant connect to vpn server via kfhd,this device is somehow useless when it comes to using the internet. i was considering selling my kfhd and buying another tablet but in this price range, none of them has a good display or sound for that matter. So i guess we are stuck with it and we just have to wait.
 
P30SiNa
Old
#350  
P30SiNa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 209
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Shahrood
Default Re: CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidwt View Post
Me too! But I'm losing it, in my country internet has been censored and since you cant connect to vpn server via kfhd,this device is somehow useless when it comes to using the internet. i was considering selling my kfhd and buying another tablet but in this price range, none of them has a good display or sound for that matter. So i guess we are stuck with it and we just have to wait.
I know how you feel bro. I need vpn so bad but kindle doesn't support vpn. And with all these censorship and filtering, internet is useless without a vpn.
I'm waiting patiently for CM10

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

The Following User Says Thank You to P30SiNa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools
Display Modes