Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

CLOSED

OP temasek

17th February 2013, 04:41 PM   |  #521  
temasek's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 73,082
 
21,367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Re: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Quote:
Originally Posted by znejk

Is there a difference between the 3g in i9300 and nexus 7 because my nexus always gives me lower speeds with the same provider. And I've never seen the H+ icon on the nexus where my Samsung shows it all the time..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

No difference.

I don't see H+ on my N7 too. But the speed is the same as my i9300. Tested.
17th February 2013, 07:20 PM   |  #522  
Senior Member
Flag Dalby
Thanks Meter: 27
 
351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Sv: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

No difference.

I don't see H+ on my N7 too. But the speed is the same as my i9300. Tested.

Strange, I shall do some better testing later today mby I'm wrong or my twin card is somehow faulty.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 08:46 PM   |  #523  
Senior Member
Flag Dalby
Thanks Meter: 27
 
351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Quote:
Originally Posted by znejk

Strange, I shall do some better testing later today mby I'm wrong or my twin card is somehow faulty.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Here are my results:
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361130241448.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	1738325
GT-I9300
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361130324271.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1738329
Nexus 7

Quite the difference.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
17th February 2013, 09:14 PM   |  #524  
daniello8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 65
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
AW: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Multiuser ... tons of fc in second profile.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 09:44 PM   |  #525  
Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniello8

Multiuser ... tons of fc in second profile.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

That's what I talking about. Multiuser not working.
Installed official Version and all is fine.
But: no cherrypicks
18th February 2013, 12:03 AM   |  #526  
temasek's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 73,082
 
21,367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Re: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Quote:
Originally Posted by colarus

That's what I talking about. Multiuser not working.
Installed official Version and all is fine.
But: no cherrypicks

I'll look into it.

Edit: Confirmed, all my devices multiuser are borked

Edit: ok found it, I believe is OpenPDroid which doesn't support multiuser.

It's either multiuser or OpenPDroid, not both.

Ideas?
Last edited by temasek; 18th February 2013 at 03:13 AM.
18th February 2013, 05:29 AM   |  #527  
stfudude's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 304
 
1,030 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Re: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

I'll look into it.

Edit: Confirmed, all my devices multiuser are borked

Edit: ok found it, I believe is OpenPDroid which doesn't support multiuser.

It's either multiuser or OpenPDroid, not both.

Ideas?

Poll, my good man.

Sent from Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD
18th February 2013, 07:03 AM   |  #528  
temasek's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 73,082
 
21,367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Re: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfudude

Poll, my good man.

Sent from Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD

Nah I don't wanna poll.

Pls give some opinions.

Fwiw I'm not using multiuser on my tilapia.
18th February 2013, 07:07 AM   |  #529  
temasek's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 73,082
 
21,367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Re: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Quote:
Originally Posted by znejk

Here are my results:
Attachment 1738325
GT-I9300
Attachment 1738329
Nexus 7

Quite the difference.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Just did a speed test on both my tilapia & I9300 and my tilapia won. - mobile data only.
18th February 2013, 07:20 AM   |  #530  
stfudude's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 304
 
1,030 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Re: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB17] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V41
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

Nah I don't wanna poll.

Pls give some opinions.

Fwiw I'm not using multiuser on my tilapia.

I think I'll choose multi user. Because it's an advertised feature of this tablet.

OpenPDroid is just a hack which can definitely impair user experience.
Maybe you should just wait for it to be made compatible with multi user? Just a suggestion.

Sent from Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD

The Following User Says Thank You to stfudude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes