[Q] boot animation doesnt work

OP zander78

17th February 2013, 08:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

85 posts
Its been bugging me for awhile. All i have is a solid kindle fire picture. It no longer glows. It is rooted and installed persano's tweaks if that has anything to do with it. Any way to fix it?
17th February 2013, 10:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 192

838 posts
Re: [Q] boot animation doesnt work
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander78

Its been bugging me for awhile. All i have is a solid kindle fire picture. It no longer glows. It is rooted and installed persano's tweaks if that has anything to do with it. Any way to fix it?

Persano's Tweaks speeds up the boot time which does not allow for a boot animation.
17th February 2013, 11:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krsmqn

Persano's Tweaks speeds up the boot time which does not allow for a boot animation.

ok thanks. im not to interested in boot time. which files can i delete to stop that. or can i not do that?
18th February 2013, 12:15 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 256

1,573 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander78

ok thanks. im not to interested in boot time. which files can i delete to stop that. or can i not do that?

if you dont want boot animation, a faster boot, battery saving, and speed (no more lag, and more free ram), use my tweaks. it isnt a bug, is a tweak to boot faster, for me and some developers, that animation is stupid, but if you want it, go to build.prop and delete this line

debug.sf.nobootanimation=1

this line make a faster boot (like some people like), if you remove it, your tablet will boot a bit more slower but you will have your animation
Last edited by persano; 18th February 2013 at 12:19 AM.
18th February 2013, 12:56 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

85 posts
thanks persano. and the reason i want the boot animation is to use a custom one
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread