Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,205 Members 40,174 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Note 2 Vanilla RootBox[Unofficial][Discontinued]

Tip us?
 
wolvie80
Old
#111  
wolvie80's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 49
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default R: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM/PA] Note 2 Vanilla RootBox[Unofficial] [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Great good work!

Inviato dall'abominevole piastrellone...
The Following User Says Thank You to wolvie80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aamitabh28
Old
#112  
aamitabh28's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 828
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM/PA] Note 2 Vanilla RootBox[Unofficial] [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

What can i say m.. U really are one of the most hardworking devs.. Thanku so much.!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
IF I AM OF HELP PRESS THANKS!

Nexus 5 : Cataclysm Rom and Franco Kernel
HTC One : ViperOne Rom and Elemantalx kernel
Nexus 7 : AOSP Kangs By DJ with Latest Franco/Faux Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to aamitabh28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Benji1983
Old
#113  
Benji1983's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 550
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Innsbruck
Default AW: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM/PA] Note 2 Vanilla RootBox[Unofficial] [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Guess what's coming......

@matejdro

This is based on AOKP and to change it to CM base would take a herculean amount of work... Although the camera audio recording is fixed in the new version as I've just tested it myself... Torch also works so no fixes needed there either

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
ooooweeee
damn you are fast as hell


greetz benji




Galaxy Note 2
Rom :JBX 2.2
Kernel : RedPill rev.1.32 AOSP
Tuned by Afroguide
Tweaked by me
The Following User Says Thank You to Benji1983 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
[vertigo]
Old
(Last edited by [vertigo]; 18th February 2013 at 10:18 AM.)
#114  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,466
Posts: 3,223
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Well here we go guys its here

RootBox 4.2.2

From what I can see Bajee11 has been hard at work with RootBox settings as they seem more thorough and a lot better now (Especially Pie settings)... So you will need to go thank him... NOW lol

Also Audio recording is fixed and Torch is fixed

If you want photosphere please flash this http://d-h.st/XQm

Now I've only flashed this the way that is described in the OP which is

1. Do all the wipes etc...

2. Flash rom first and let it boot up

3. Then reboot into recovery and flash Gapps

Thats how its worked for me

Now Enjoy it....
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Stock.... for now!![4.4.2]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to [vertigo] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Benji1983
Old
(Last edited by Benji1983; 17th February 2013 at 07:52 PM.)
#115  
Benji1983's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 550
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Innsbruck
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Well here we go guys its here

RootBox 4.2.2

From what I can see Bajee11 has been hard at work with RootBox settings as they seem more thorough and a lot better now (Especially Pie settings)... So you will need to go thank him... NOW lol

Also Audio recording is fixed and Torch is fixed

If you want photosphere please flash attached zip

Now I've only flashed this the way that is described in the OP which is

1. Do all the wipes etc...

2. Flash rom first and let it boot up

3. Then reboot into recovery and flash Gapps

Thats how its worked for me

Now Enjoy it....
hey vertigo

thx for your ultra fast work ^^

are there special new things or just a new base ?

and can i "update" the Rom without wipes :P

i configured the rom almost 1 week for now and with all the wipes all is gone

EDIT: worked only with dalvik and cache wiped ^^

greetz benji
The Following User Says Thank You to Benji1983 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
[vertigo]
Old
#116  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,466
Posts: 3,223
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Note 2 Vanilla RootBox[Unofficial] [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji1983 View Post
hey vertigo

thx for your ultra fast work ^^

are there special new things or just a new base ?

and can i "update" the Rom without wipes :P

i configured the rom almost 1 week for now and with all the wipes all is gone


greetz benji
You could do an update but with it being a new base I would advise a full wipe as it could cause problems if you don't...

There has been quite a few updates in rootbox settings, its more customizable now

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Stock.... for now!![4.4.2]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [vertigo] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rsmex
Old
#117  
rsmex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 193
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Note 2 Vanilla RootBox[Unofficial] [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
You could do an update but with it being a new base I would advise a full wipe as it could cause problems if you don't...

There has been quite a few updates in rootbox settings, its more customizable now

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
hi vertigo is there anyway I can add a power button to the navigation bar like you can in other aokp rom's thanks building great rom's

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
 
[vertigo]
Old
#118  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,466
Posts: 3,223
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Note 2 Vanilla RootBox[Unofficial] [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmex View Post
hi vertigo is there anyway I can add a power button to the navigation bar like you can in other aokp rom's thanks building great rom's

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
If you can do it in other AOKP ROMs you will be able to do it in this as its based on AOKP and everything in ROM control works as it should

@Benji1983

Thanks for letting me know about a dirty flash, glad it works OK... What do you think of the new ROM?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Stock.... for now!![4.4.2]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [vertigo] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Benji1983
Old
#119  
Benji1983's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 550
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Innsbruck
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
If you can do it in other AOKP ROMs you will be able to do it in this as its based on AOKP and everything in ROM control works as it should

@Benji1983

Thanks for letting me know about a dirty flash, glad it works OK... What do you think of the new ROM?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
hey vertigo commando back

after first reboot system ui fc

definitely need clean flashing

ps. i will test the new rom tomorrow im in train now and its too full and noisy here to test it ^^

greetz benji
 
rsmex
Old
#120  
rsmex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 193
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Note 2 Vanilla RootBox[Unofficial] [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
If you can do it in other AOKP ROMs you will be able to do it in this as its based on AOKP and everything in ROM control works as it should

@Benji1983

Thanks for letting me know about a dirty flash, glad it works OK... What do you think of the new ROM?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
sorry m8 I'm getting muddled up with the pacman rom lol I'll try your new version of this rom the only problem I've had with this rom is chrome keeps locking up thanks for all your work here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Tags
aokp, jellybean [vertigo] musketeers, pa hybrid, pie
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes