Post Reply

CleanROM Seven AOSP theme v1.1 - 7/15/13

OP andybones

17th February 2013, 12:22 PM   |  #121  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quick question. I've installed cleanroom 5.6, did a CWM backup, then installed the darkhorse theme. Now I'd like to try this aosp theme. So, can I install it over darkhorse, or will I need to restore my initial cleanroom install before flashing this aosp theme? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by j_the_alchemist; 17th February 2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: typo
17th February 2013, 04:16 PM   |  #122  
andybones's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,220
 
9,498 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_the_alchemist

Quick question. I've installed cleanroom 5.6, did a CWM backup, then installed the darkhorse theme. Now I'd like to try this aosp theme. So, can I install it over darkhorse, or will I need to restore my initial cleanroom install before flashing this aosp theme? Thanks in advance.

dirty flash clean ROM, then wipe cache, dalvik and flash this theme
17th February 2013, 09:13 PM   |  #123  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 10,313
 
7,409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Re: CleanROM 5.6 AOSP theme v1.1 - 2/5/13
I appreciate all the work you've done andy, has anyone made any attempts at changing clock and weather color? Over in the sprint forums they have cracked the lockscreen options colors that I can confirm working with this theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2096164. Just thought I'd share and go over and be sure to thank Naddict for the color schemes.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY
18th February 2013, 05:25 AM   |  #124  
barrackOBAMA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 301
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Re: CleanROM 5.6 AOSP theme v1.1 - 2/5/13
I love this with passion.
It is the only thing that lets me handle a touch wiz ROM.

Love to see updates.
But honestly not even sure what I'd ask for.
Looks fantastic as is.

sent from that young CLEAN Galaxy.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrackOBAMA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 05:11 PM   |  #125  
Junior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Clear all button
I noticed in OP you changed the clear all and setting button to AOSP, awesome, but the clear all button is never displayed for me, even with many notifs. *** thanks for your great work.


EDIT: i should have mentioned, i installed 1.1, then 101 black toggles. i'm willing to bet it was the toggles file as the OP screenshot for that add on doesn't have the clear all button. any help is appreecitated
Last edited by snowboardwcu; 18th February 2013 at 06:07 PM.
18th February 2013, 05:23 PM   |  #126  
andybones's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,220
 
9,498 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardwcu

I noticed in OP you changed the clear all and setting button to AOSP, awesome, but the clear all button is never displayed for me, even with many notifs. where is it or is this a bug? thanks for your great work.

Thanks man, but there is no bug..
.. u flashed a new systemui.apk over mine.
not trying to be hard on u but ppl will read ur post thinking there is a bug.


I can't support something I didn't make..
when you risk flashing something over this theme, you change files, this is why I listed what I edited in the OP...

"AOSP themeing: What's been edited?" - under this part lists each .apk I edited and what i did with it.

reflash my systemui.apk
Last edited by andybones; 18th February 2013 at 05:29 PM.
18th February 2013, 05:39 PM   |  #127  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybones

dirty flash clean ROM, then wipe cache, dalvik and flash this theme

Thanks. Worked like a charm, and your theme is sweet
The Following User Says Thank You to j_the_alchemist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 06:09 PM   |  #128  
Junior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybones

Thanks man, but there is no bug..
.. u flashed a new systemui.apk over mine.
not trying to be hard on u but ppl will read ur post thinking there is a bug.


I can't support something I didn't make..
when you risk flashing something over this theme, you change files, this is why I listed what I edited in the OP...

"AOSP themeing: What's been edited?" - under this part lists each .apk I edited and what i did with it.

reflash my systemui.apk

sorry for confusion, i edited other post to take out that bad word, lol.

i was under the assumption that you compiled the black toggles update. either way, i figured out how to fix it. i played with 'data and time' settings, moving the clock to center, then back to left, brought the clear all button back. all good now.

again, thanks for the work.
The Following User Says Thank You to snowboardwcu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 09:30 PM   |  #129  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
1,070 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Anyone know if this works on CleamROM 5.6 Lite edition?
20th February 2013, 10:14 PM   |  #130  
andybones's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,220
 
9,498 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradys

Anyone know if this works on CleamROM 5.6 Lite edition?

no reason why not

The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy S III Themes and Apps by ThreadRank