Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Pimp My Rom

OP mbiggs31183

17th February 2013, 10:14 PM   |  #11  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 10

37 posts
Donate to Me
More
Pimp My Rom
I have been using "Pimp My Rom" consistently on my Marvelc (Htc Wildfire S CDMA) running Blackbean-6-V2 from Icu64 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2099218 (I put Dext+ in the init.d folder before flashing the rom. Then I flash CM10 Kernel 2.1v by eoghant27, Alquez, Modpunk and OliverG96 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010083. Finally, I flash Oliver's light based Gaps after first boot. Anyway, all the tweaks I have used from "Pimp My Rom" work awesome and have not given me any problems at all. I just about used everything on there except vm sizes. Hope that info helped out. Yeah you right!
BadbrainsEddie
New Orleans, LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by newellj79

Well I just flashed this on unofficial cm10. I selected a bunch of tweaks, many of which I have no idea what they are. The rom booted fine and so far no fc's. So far I am not noticing a huge difference anywhere but to be fair I haven't used it much.

Sent from my Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread