View Poll Results: Which Cloud network do you use / want to use?
Box.com 23 22.33%
SkyDrive 4 3.88%
Sugarsync 1 0.97%
Other? (post which one) 3 2.91%
I am Ok with Google Drive / Dropbox / FTP / FTPS 72 69.90%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

[APP][4.04+] OBackup - BUG FIXED, BACK ON PLAY STORE [07/21/2013]

17th February 2013, 08:51 AM   |  #1401  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,637

1,497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olujnap316

Snoopy i think my device is already supported,

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

I think too that your device is supported. But OB doesn't install the patch file for every supported devices (it will be fixed very soon).

If you flash the correct zip on your device, it will work perfectly (and there is no risk other than bad backup if you flash a wrong one).

Let me know if you have difficulties to find the correct file.

Regards
17th February 2013, 03:05 PM   |  #1402  
Thanks Meter: 29

91 posts
R: [APP][2.3+] Orange Backup 1.20 - Nandroid on-fly (CWM and TWRP support) - 02/17/13
Don't know if it should be the normal behavior, but if I change the backup type in the settings, in the backup view it shows just backups of that type...
Shouldn't it show every backup I have irrespective of their type?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gia90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 07:13 PM   |  #1403  
OP Senior Member

1,497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia90

Don't know if it should be the normal behavior, but if I change the backup type in the settings, in the backup view it shows just backups of that type...
Shouldn't it show every backup I have irrespective of their type?

Hi Gia90,

It is very funny I was thinking exactly the same!

I m searching how to identify them, problem through the icon...

So it will be done for the next release.

Regards
17th February 2013, 07:51 PM   |  #1404  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 241

1,621 posts
Donate to Me
More
snoopy i little suggestion each time you put a new beta version could you please put the right version name in the application version field and maybe modify also the thread title? it's becoming difficult follow the thread, and also the application maybe will not be notified by the playstore of a new version?

thanks in advance!!
The Following User Says Thank You to spupuz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:09 PM   |  #1405  
OP Senior Member

1,497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spupuz

snoopy i little suggestion each time you put a new beta version could you please put the right version name in the application version field and maybe modify also the thread title? it's becoming difficult follow the thread, and also the application maybe will not be notified by the playstore of a new version?

thanks in advance!!

Hi spupuz,

It is an interesting request.

It may sound strange, but it is wanted to make this thread not too easy to read!

This thread gives me a lot of information. It is like my guideline to what to do, what to prioritize...

Most of the dev I have done since I have released the application is by following advices/information/bug reports reported here.

It works because most of the people here have some Android experience, knows how an application should react, looks like...

Of course, where there is someone asking me something easy, I will answer, but it takes time, and there is no added value for the dev part. And for me the dev part is the most important part.

If there are too many posts with easy questions, it won't be easy for me to follow, and more important, experienced users like you may be tired to answer to new users with few Android experience.

That is the reason why I don't put the beta APK on the first post or I don't update the title. I try to make this thread alive but not too much visible.

If you want the last beta, an easy way is just to search "release" word in the thread search box

Regarding the update on Play Store I am not sure to understand, it doesn't update on your device?

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoopy33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:15 PM   |  #1406  
Thanks Meter: 52

130 posts
Re: [APP][2.3+] Orange Backup 1.20 - Nandroid on-fly (CWM and TWRP support) - 02/17/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkStorck

Hi. How did you manage to get FTP working? I have FileZilla running on my PC and can't connect. From another PC it works fine.

Thanks

Send from my Omega ROM powered SGS3

Sorry but even the latest release doesn't allow me to get past selecting the ftp choice.... FC every time. Back in bets 8 dirk stork, I simply had filezilla server running in my pc. Chose 192.168.2.3 (the pc internal network address, left port as 21, and entered just a / for the path (which I have set up as a folder on my c: drive as the home shared folder in filezilla. Both test and actual transfer worked great. Hope this helps.

Edit: Ok, got it to work. Had to uninstall older version before installing latest (as opposed to simply insralling newer version over old one). One I did that, it all runs like butter. Thanks and well done snoop.
Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by intuition34; 17th February 2013 at 09:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to intuition34 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:26 PM   |  #1407  
OP Senior Member

1,497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intuition34

Sorry but even the latest release doesn't allow me to get past selecting the ftp choice.... FC every time. Back in bets 8 dirk stork, I simply had filezilla server running in my pc. Chose 192.168.2.3 (the pc internal network address, left port as 21, and entered just a / for the path (which I have set up as a folder on my c: drive as the home shared folder in filezilla. Both test and actual transfer worked great. Hope this helps.

Edit: Ok, got it to work. Had to uninstall older version before installing latest (as opposed to simply insralling newer version over old one). One I did that, it all runs like butter. Thanks and well done snoop.
Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Hi intuition34,

Great it now works.

Do you have a SGH-I317 and live in US Or a Nexus 7 and live in Germany?

I am searching who has a bug with the FTP, I saw many crash in my bug console, and I can't reproduce it on my device...

Regards
17th February 2013, 09:34 PM   |  #1408  
OP Senior Member

1,497 posts
More
Release 1.21 beta 1
Release 1.21 beta 1
* Improve UI on File chooser
* CWM and TWRP backup appear in the backup screen (requested by Gia90)
* Fix some FCs

This version may be released soon as it fixes some FCs introduce in the 1.20 version released this morning.

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: apk Orange Backup.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.70 MB, 32 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoopy33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:55 PM   |  #1409  
Thanks Meter: 230

238 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy33

Release 1.21 beta 1
* Improve UI on File chooser
* CWM and TWRP backup appear in the backup screen (requested by Gia90)
* Fix some FCs

This version may be released soon as it fixes some FCs introduce in the 1.20 version released this morning.

Regards

Hi,

you have integrated interesting stuff .

I like these new icons of CWM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-22-49-19.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	1738570  
Last edited by knääärz; 17th February 2013 at 09:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to knääärz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 10:00 PM   |  #1410  
OP Senior Member

1,497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knääärz

Hi,

you have integrated interessting stuff .

I like these new icons of CWM.

Haha regarding the null in the screen shot I am too lazy to copy past the change tag, so I prepared them for the future, that is why there are many null in the change log. Sorry... I will keep them

Regards

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoopy33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup, dropbox, ftp, google drive, nandroid
Previous Thread Next Thread