[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 03/27

OP ManelScout4Life

17th February 2013, 10:09 PM   |  #221  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,303

1,625 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/16
This is my first time flashing PA so pardon my "noobness" lol.

Is anyone having issues with GPS attaining a solid lock? Also, any way to increase the speaker volume output?

Any/all help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 10:30 PM   |  #222  
Bell Gardens
Thanks Meter: 134

648 posts
More
Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/16
Is the recording choppiness something that we'll have to live with or will there be a fix sometime in the future?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
17th February 2013, 10:33 PM   |  #223  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476

2,571 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnificent69

Is the recording choppiness something that we'll have to live with or will there be a fix sometime in the future?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

It's fixed in the latest build. 02/15
17th February 2013, 10:41 PM   |  #224  
Flag York, Pa
Thanks Meter: 820

1,234 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx

Is anyone having issues with GPS attaining a solid lock? Also, any way to increase the speaker volume output?

Thank you

I also decided to this give ROM a shot and I'm having 1 big issue that bothers me and 1 small issue that don't. What bothers me (after formatting internal sdcard and doing a clean install) is that I had a few bootloops (after initial setup, and applying icons on Apex Pro for ex.), where pulling batt, and trying again to boot up was the only way to finally get my phone going. At least pulling batt (in case of a bootloop works). I haven't restored anything or flashed anything. Only installed UCCW and like 4 paid games staright from the PlayStore.

My other issue that doesn't bother me is that I only have 1 signal bar showing with "H" disappearing pretty often. I "almost all the time" have the signal full when running different ROMs. It doesn't bother me tho, because data is fine and speeds are ok.

Tried Maps and GPS locks fine here where am at in Pennsylvania.

Overall...I like this ROM. I'm still learning about different functions, but so far, I like it! I will play with it some more to see what happens.

Edit: I'm on latest build!
17th February 2013, 10:46 PM   |  #225  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476

2,571 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally72

I also decided to this give ROM a shot and I'm having 1 big issue that bothers me and 1 small issue that don't. What bothers me (after formatting internal sdcard and doing a clean install) is that I had a few bootloops (after initial setup, and applying icons on Apex Pro for ex.), where pulling batt, and trying again to boot up was the only way to finally get my phone going. At least pulling batt (in case of a bootloop works). I haven't restored anything or flashed anything. Only installed UCCW and like 4 paid games staright from the PlayStore.

My other issue that doesn't bother me is that I only have 1 signal bar showing with "H" disappearing pretty often. I "almost all the time" have the signal full when running different ROMs. It doesn't bother me tho, because data is fine and speeds are ok.

Tried Maps and GPS locks fine here where am at in Pennsylvania.

Overall...I like this ROM. I'm still learning about different functions, but so far, I like it! I will play with it some more to see what happens.

Edit: I'm on latest build!

I left out the patch for the signal. It will be fixed next build. Sorry about that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 11:47 PM   |  #226  
Thanks Meter: 160

813 posts
More
Quote:

Thank you

Tesh.... a noob, never.

TerrorCandii Inc.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Will check out the AT&T section like you said Manel. Just curious, not a breaker in any way.... will you incorporate a "Tweak", or "Performance" section like in old PA, CM, and AOKP in the menu area? Just asking, I do have other ways.

TerrorCandii Inc.
The Following User Says Thank You to TerrorCandii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 12:28 AM   |  #227  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,303

1,625 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorCandii

Tesh.... a noob, never.

TerrorCandii Inc.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Will check out the AT&T section like you said Manel. Just curious, not a breaker in any way.... will you incorporate a "Tweak", or "Performance" section like in old PA, CM, and AOKP in the menu area? Just asking, I do have other ways.

TerrorCandii Inc.

lol Impressed with PA. I didn't expect phablet ui to grow on me so fast and its only been a few hrs.
18th February 2013, 01:31 AM   |  #228  
Flag Harlingen
Thanks Meter: 207

334 posts
More
The signal issue doesn't bother me in the least. I mean the truth is that I never look at it anyway other than for theming purposes. Im loving it. I especially love no boot loops. Excellent job with this Rom!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to graveghoul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 01:36 AM   |  #229  
Thanks Meter: 160

813 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by graveghoul

The signal issue doesn't bother me in the least. I mean the truth is that I never look at it anyway other than for theming purposes. Im loving it. I especially love no boot loops. Excellent job with this Rom!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

+37, on no bootloops.

TerrorCandii Inc.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote:

lol Impressed with PA. I didn't expect phablet ui to grow on me so fast and its only been a few hrs.

Yea, me too. Love your work with this device, just missed having PA from my S2 days. Saw what Manel was doing with this, and had to try. Never going back now, too happy with this.

TerrorCandii Inc.
18th February 2013, 01:44 AM   |  #230  
Recognized Themer
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,450

3,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchwookie

When i sign into my gmail account and the phone starts downloading all the apps automatically, it gets part of the way done, then i get an error and they stop downloading. each app gets its own error that says "(name of app) could not be downloaded. (920).... but this is somehow messing with my account.
EDIT: even though clearing those things fixes my download issues, it doesnt allow me to redownload my purchased apps for free.

Take this for what it's worth if you're not going to be using the ROM. If everyone was having this issue, this ROM would not be as popular as it is.

With that, I had issues DLing from the play store at one point. I edited my model in the build.prop to SAMSUNG-SGH-T-889, rebooted, cleared market cache, and it worked after that. Google's backup and restore is notorious for having issues, so I almost never rely on that for restoring my apps.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread