Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,883 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 03/27

Tip us?

teshxx
Old
Thanks Meter 3292

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/16

This is my first time flashing PA so pardon my "noobness" lol.

Is anyone having issues with GPS attaining a solid lock? Also, any way to increase the speaker volume output?

Any/all help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
If you think I was helpful buy me a brew or coffee or hookah
================================================
-- ---
[-::REF::-] Kernel Governors Explained!
[-::SGH-T889::-] Factory Images, Roms, Kernels, & Modems
[-::SGH-T889V::-] Factory Images, Roms, Modems, & Kernels

Thugnificent69
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Default Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/16

Is the recording choppiness something that we'll have to live with or will there be a fix sometime in the future?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

ManelScout4Life
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 5476

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnificent69 View Post
Is the recording choppiness something that we'll have to live with or will there be a fix sometime in the future?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
It's fixed in the latest build. 02/15

Wally72
Old
Thanks Meter 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx View Post

Is anyone having issues with GPS attaining a solid lock? Also, any way to increase the speaker volume output?

Thank you

I also decided to this give ROM a shot and I'm having 1 big issue that bothers me and 1 small issue that don't. What bothers me (after formatting internal sdcard and doing a clean install) is that I had a few bootloops (after initial setup, and applying icons on Apex Pro for ex.), where pulling batt, and trying again to boot up was the only way to finally get my phone going. At least pulling batt (in case of a bootloop works). I haven't restored anything or flashed anything. Only installed UCCW and like 4 paid games staright from the PlayStore.

My other issue that doesn't bother me is that I only have 1 signal bar showing with "H" disappearing pretty often. I "almost all the time" have the signal full when running different ROMs. It doesn't bother me tho, because data is fine and speeds are ok.

Tried Maps and GPS locks fine here where am at in Pennsylvania.

Overall...I like this ROM. I'm still learning about different functions, but so far, I like it! I will play with it some more to see what happens.

Edit: I'm on latest build!
Current Devices:

(TMO) HTC One "M8"

(TMO) HTC One "M7"

(TMO) LG G2

(TMO) LG G Flex

ManelScout4Life
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 5476

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally72 View Post
I also decided to this give ROM a shot and I'm having 1 big issue that bothers me and 1 small issue that don't. What bothers me (after formatting internal sdcard and doing a clean install) is that I had a few bootloops (after initial setup, and applying icons on Apex Pro for ex.), where pulling batt, and trying again to boot up was the only way to finally get my phone going. At least pulling batt (in case of a bootloop works). I haven't restored anything or flashed anything. Only installed UCCW and like 4 paid games staright from the PlayStore.

My other issue that doesn't bother me is that I only have 1 signal bar showing with "H" disappearing pretty often. I "almost all the time" have the signal full when running different ROMs. It doesn't bother me tho, because data is fine and speeds are ok.

Tried Maps and GPS locks fine here where am at in Pennsylvania.

Overall...I like this ROM. I'm still learning about different functions, but so far, I like it! I will play with it some more to see what happens.

Edit: I'm on latest build!
I left out the patch for the signal. It will be fixed next build. Sorry about that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TerrorCandii
Old
Thanks Meter 160

Quote:

Thank you

Tesh.... a noob, never.

TerrorCandii Inc.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Will check out the AT&T section like you said Manel. Just curious, not a breaker in any way.... will you incorporate a "Tweak", or "Performance" section like in old PA, CM, and AOKP in the menu area? Just asking, I do have other ways.

TerrorCandii Inc.
TerrorCandii Inc.
T-MobileUS
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Sent via my.....seriously, seriously, just listed my device above.
The Following User Says Thank You to TerrorCandii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

teshxx
Old
Thanks Meter 3292

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorCandii View Post
Tesh.... a noob, never.

TerrorCandii Inc.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Will check out the AT&T section like you said Manel. Just curious, not a breaker in any way.... will you incorporate a "Tweak", or "Performance" section like in old PA, CM, and AOKP in the menu area? Just asking, I do have other ways.

TerrorCandii Inc.
lol Impressed with PA. I didn't expect phablet ui to grow on me so fast and its only been a few hrs.
If you think I was helpful buy me a brew or coffee or hookah
-- ---
[-::REF::-] Kernel Governors Explained!
[-::SGH-T889::-] Factory Images, Roms, Kernels, & Modems
[-::SGH-T889V::-] Factory Images, Roms, Modems, & Kernels

graveghoul
Old
Thanks Meter 207

The signal issue doesn't bother me in the least. I mean the truth is that I never look at it anyway other than for theming purposes. Im loving it. I especially love no boot loops. Excellent job with this Rom!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to graveghoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TerrorCandii
Old
Thanks Meter 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveghoul View Post
The signal issue doesn't bother me in the least. I mean the truth is that I never look at it anyway other than for theming purposes. Im loving it. I especially love no boot loops. Excellent job with this Rom!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
+37, on no bootloops.

TerrorCandii Inc.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote:
lol Impressed with PA. I didn't expect phablet ui to grow on me so fast and its only been a few hrs.
Yea, me too. Love your work with this device, just missed having PA from my S2 days. Saw what Manel was doing with this, and had to try. Never going back now, too happy with this.

TerrorCandii Inc.
TerrorCandii Inc.
T-MobileUS
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Sent via my.....seriously, seriously, just listed my device above.

decalex
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1446

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchwookie View Post
When i sign into my gmail account and the phone starts downloading all the apps automatically, it gets part of the way done, then i get an error and they stop downloading. each app gets its own error that says "(name of app) could not be downloaded. (920).... but this is somehow messing with my account.
EDIT: even though clearing those things fixes my download issues, it doesnt allow me to redownload my purchased apps for free.
Take this for what it's worth if you're not going to be using the ROM. If everyone was having this issue, this ROM would not be as popular as it is.

With that, I had issues DLing from the play store at one point. I edited my model in the build.prop to SAMSUNG-SGH-T-889, rebooted, cleared market cache, and it worked after that. Google's backup and restore is notorious for having issues, so I almost never rely on that for restoring my apps.
Galaxy Note III KitKat 4.4.2 HyperDrive

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe