5,597,261 Members 41,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXDLL5-AOSP] Resurrection Remix PitchBlack EDT JB V1.0.1/13.01.13/ OTA / Aroma

Tip us?

genyc
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default ...

This is the abslolute best tw rom avaible, but it needs updating. When will Westcrip resurrect?

Blackbeast
Old
Thanks Meter 2
SMS Problem Fixed for me:
Flashed RedPill Kernel and all recommended options and sms service didnt work

Walktrough:
New ALL CLEAN INSTALLATION (wipe, mount, fix permission JUST as said in post 1)
BUT:
N.e.a.k. Kernel and ICS messages, No APEX, and the rest all recommended.
Now works fine.

Hope this helps other user... imho RR is the best rom i ever had (note2 and SGS2 too)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Samsung Galaxy SII -> HTC LEO HD2 -> HTC TOUCHdiamond
The Following User Says Thank You to Blackbeast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ariozo
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Default Sv: [ROM][XXDLL5-AOSP] Resurrection Remix PitchBlack EDT JB V1.0.1/13.01.13/ OTA / Ar

Very nice rom for sure, but like many other say... it really need an update now.
Just hope it will get an update tho..

Skickat från min GT-N7100 via Tapatalk 2
Active Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

RoM: Use one that work good for me.

Retired Phones(or "onHold":
G1,Hero,Legend,HD2,N1,X10,Desire,DesireZ,N900,SGS, Ip4,LG 2x, SE Arc, HTC Sensation,Nokia N9,HTC Sensation Xe,GS2,Motorolo Razr,Galaxy Nexus,Galaxy Note,Xperia S,HoS,HoX,Lgx4,S3,IP5,Note2,N4,Lumia 920, Asus Padfone 64gb,LG OPtimus G,Xperia Z,BB Z10,BB Q10,HTC One

Phones on wait list: Always on the hunt for better...

fredhd
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Used it Loved it, but no update, no communication from the dev, seems like a ded rom that slowly will reach the last page of the forum, the rom deserve better than that but with the dev not showing up, it will be a dead rom soon. I'm gonna try other rom, reading the threads there's a lot out there, great job though will be checking for future updates, if any.

arvin2212
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Beautiful ROM.

It's very good however only 1 issue that bugs me is the bluetooth skipping the audio for about 1 second randomly. Happens once in 1 - 3 music plays.

It definitely needs updating but it has always been slow for the dev to release the ROMs. I believe that is why his ROMs are really good

Would definitely love an update though.
The Following User Says Thank You to arvin2212 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Paiyne
Old
Thanks Meter 502
Default Re: [ROM][XXDLL5-AOSP] Resurrection Remix PitchBlack EDT JB V1.0.1/13.01.13/ OTA / Ar

Hoping for a Sprint port....

*Team VeNuM
*Sprint Galaxy Note 2
*Rom-Vanilla RootBox
*Theme-Elegant Dusk
*Like A Boss!!!!!
Did Someone Say They Needed A Tester?

Rixsta
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3022
A crying shame this has been left

SleepingOz
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Re: [ROM][XXDLL5-AOSP] Resurrection Remix PitchBlack EDT JB V1.0.1/13.01.13/ OTA / Ar

Hey Westcrip, I sincerely like your rom, even if there's one or two bugs here and there. But it really needs to be update.
If you have no intention to update this rom, please let us know, so we can move to other roms instead of wasting our time waiting.
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepingOz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

redlinux
Old
Thanks Meter 193

Although I would agree about the rarity of updates on this ROM, it's still at 4.1.2 and I still find this ROM more functional than the latest OTA from Sammy. Hence, I will wait for the official 4.2.x from Sammy before moving Way from this one... Provided that there's still no update from westcrip by then..

Sent fron my GT-N7100
ROM: Resurrection Remix JB v1.0.1
Kernel: Perseus Aplha31
Recovery: CWM Touch v6.0.1.5

Phelicks
Old
Thanks Meter 13

May be some friend of Westcrisp will take care of this ROM?

Tags
n7100, resurrection remix rom