5,597,762 Members 36,396 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 10.1 for HTC One XL

Tip us?

baddoor
Old
Thanks Meter 3
i flashed it from fastboot and it still didnt work, got stuck on HTC boot screen

pikul
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Anyone else having issues with the notification led staying on and never going off at 14% battery? no??? i even dissable notifications lights and its still on weird :/

Icarus1391
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2][NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 10.1 for HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddoor View Post
i flashed it from fastboot and it still didnt work, got stuck on HTC boot screen
Maybe a bad download? Try redownloading the rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikul View Post
Anyone else having issues with the notification led staying on and never going off at 14% battery? no??? i even dissable notifications lights and its still on weird :/
It was discussed in the last pages. It's not an issue, the led means that you have to connect the phone to a charger.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Motorola Atrix 4G: sold.
HTC One XL: dead. (bricked)
LG Nexus 4: KitKat 4.4.2 - AOSPA 4+

vitaminxero
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Here are some of my findings regarding issues with LTE

On the 2/17 build with Baseband 3.17, I noticed my phone wasn't connected to LTE by default. I checked phone info via *#*#4636#*#* and the "Set Preferred Network Type" is defaulted at WCDMA preferred. Changing it to LTE/GSM/CDMA auto preferred gets it connected to LTE. However a quick check back and it's LTE/GSM auto instead. Upon reboot, it goes back to WCDMA preferred.

I currently have AT&T PTA selected. Changing settings via Settings -> More -> Mobile Network Settings doesn't seem to have an effect as it's still set to WCDMA preferred on *#*#4646#*#* phone info.

On the 2/17 build with the default baseband , it is set to LTE/GSM auto by default on the phone info via *#*#4636#*#*. Changing it to LTE/GSM/CDMA auto preferred will only have go back to LTE/GSM auto. On Settings -> More -> Mobile Network Settings it says it's set to LTE/GSM/WCDMA but it might not really be the case.

Not sure what to do with knowing this. I'm going to keep the default baseband and see how the battery life is on it now.
Nexus 10 - CM 10.1 Nightly
AT&T HTC One X - CM10.1 Nightly
LG Optimus 2X - CM7

h8rift
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9545

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaminxero View Post

On the 2/17 build with Baseband 3.17, I noticed my phone wasn't connected to LTE by default. I checked phone info via *#*#4636#*#* and the "Set Preferred Network Type" is defaulted at WCDMA preferred. Changing it to LTE/GSM/CDMA auto preferred gets it connected to LTE. However a quick check back and it's LTE/GSM auto instead. Upon reboot, it goes back to WCDMA preferred.

I currently have AT&T PTA selected. Changing settings via Settings -> More -> Mobile Network Settings doesn't seem to have an effect as it's still set to WCDMA preferred on *#*#4646#*#* phone info.

On the 2/17 build with the default baseband , it is set to LTE/GSM auto by default on the phone info via *#*#4636#*#*. Changing it to LTE/GSM/CDMA auto preferred will only have go back to LTE/GSM auto. On Settings -> More -> Mobile Network Settings it says it's set to LTE/GSM/WCDMA but it might not really be the case.

Not sure what to do with knowing this. I'm going to keep the default baseband and see how the battery life is on it now.
Just keep the default baseband. We're due for an update from 2.20's radio files to 3.17's radio files in the coming weeks.

We're working on a huge thing right now. 3.4 kernel, which means that we can basically shadow the nexus 4's updates step by step. its on the side from what we're doing on nightlies right now.

3.4 kernel has no screen tearing, we can probably stop hacking our camera HAL and use nexus 4's instead, as well as many other things.

Basically, if all goes well, this phone will become a nexus4 on the inside, and an HTC One XL on the outside (casing). Thank LG/Google for using the msm8960 platform for its nexus, as it would not be possible otherwise. This is very exciting.
If you like my work or if I've helped you, please consider the "Thanks" button or feel free to donate if you wish. Join #cm-htc on Freenode to chat!

AT&T HTC One - M8 - *CM in progress*
AT&T HTC One - M7 - CyanogenMod: 11.0 | 10.2 | 10.1
AT&T HTC One X - CyanogenMod: 11.0 | 10.2 | 10.1 | 10 | 9
AT&T HTC One Mini - CyanogenMod: 11.0
AT&T HTC One VX - *coming soon*
Data needed to troubleshoot CM issues

Previous Work:
AT&T Galaxy S II - h8s2 ROM | AT&T Infuse 4G - Refuse ROM | AT&T HTC Vivid - CyanogenMod 10
The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to h8rift For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Silellak
Old
Thanks Meter 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8rift View Post
Just keep the default baseband. We're due for an update from 2.20's radio files to 3.17's radio files in the coming weeks.

We're working on a huge thing right now. 3.4 kernel, which means that we can basically shadow the nexus 4's updates step by step. its on the side from what we're doing on nightlies right now.

3.4 kernel has no screen tearing, we can probably stop hacking our camera HAL and use nexus 4's instead, as well as many other things.

Basically, if all goes well, this phone will become a nexus4 on the inside, and an HTC One XL on the outside (casing). Thank LG/Google for using the msm8960 platform for its nexus, as it would not be possible otherwise. This is very exciting.

That would be so awesome. Thank you for your dedication to this project and this phone, h8.

Clearly, LG and Google knew deep down that the One X deserved to be a Nexus device :P

mikelebz
Old
Thanks Meter 139

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaminxero View Post

Good find! It is true that the 3.17 radio defaults to wcdma... This is not rom specific.. Just stick on an older radio if you want lte default... I have not had any issues with the default as lte/gsm

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

mrjaydee82
Old
Thanks Meter 5644

DONATE TO ME

Quote:

H8 man...that's what I'm talking about

My blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1

ethantarheels123
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:

kinda just had a boner...
The Following User Says Thank You to ethantarheels123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrjaydee82
Old
Thanks Meter 5644

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethantarheels123 View Post
kinda just had a boner...
+1 lmao.....I was thinking about buying a Nexus 4....think I might stay now

My blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1