FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!

18th February 2013, 12:24 AM |#1  
sbeekman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beaver Dam
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
okay im not a noob and i flash a lot. I have always been able to recover from soft bricks etc.. but this time im lost i tried flashing venum ice reborn and it bootlooped so i tried to boot back into recovery to restore a backup it still just bootlooped, i got it into odin mode flashed my stock rom odin recognized my device it did its thing passed green light i thought okay good to go but it still just bootloops. I have a us cellular model but use a converter and ive flashed all the sprint roms with no problem even this one once before. I can get into odin mode but it jjust bootloops after its done doing its thing ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THANK YOU!!!!!!
 
 
19th February 2013, 02:15 AM |#2  
sbeekman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beaver Dam
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Re: [Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!
Any ideas please... Im really lost I can get into download mode and pc recognizes device it flashes stock rom successfully and then just bootloops insurance wont cover it and I cant reset flash counter. Everytime ive had an issue I just dl stock rom and flash in odin and boom good I really need help

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 03:00 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeekman

Any ideas please... Im really lost I can get into download mode and pc recognizes device it flashes stock rom successfully and then just bootloops insurance wont cover it and I cant reset flash counter. Everytime ive had an issue I just dl stock rom and flash in odin and boom good I really need help

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Boot into recovery. Stock recovery, CWM, and TWRP, will all work. Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache. Reboot, you should be golden.
19th February 2013, 04:44 AM |#4  
Wolfbeef123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mission
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weehooherod2

Boot into recovery. Stock recovery, CWM, and TWRP, will all work. Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache. Reboot, you should be golden.

Doesnt odining a complete stock image pretty much just flash over the recovery and everything, therefore shouldn't be necessary to do that. I could be wrong though.
19th February 2013, 04:57 AM |#5  
sbeekman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beaver Dam
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Re: [Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!
I cannot get into recovery only dl mode

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 05:03 AM |#6  
Wolfbeef123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mission
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Re: [Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeekman

I cannot get into recovery only dl mode

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

May I ask what your ODINing?
And how your ODINing it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app
19th February 2013, 05:49 AM |#7  
sbeekman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beaver Dam
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Re: [Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!
A syock us cellular rom that ive used before to. Recover from a brick and i put it in pda slot also put the pit file in too nothing works its so stdange im screwed just bought the phone too

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 05:55 AM |#8  
Wolfbeef123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mission
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Re: [Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeekman

A syock us cellular rom that ive used before to. Recover from a brick and i put it in pda slot also put the pit file in too nothing works its so stdange im screwed just bought the phone too

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Its weird that it doesnt work... odin always works.
There's gotta be some little thing. What do you have checked? Have you tried the repartitioning option?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app
19th February 2013, 06:02 AM |#9  
sbeekman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beaver Dam
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Re: [Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!
Yes sir

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 06:07 AM |#10  
Wolfbeef123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mission
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Re: [Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeekman

Yes sir

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Like I said. There's gotta be something. What if you run it without a pit?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeekman

Yes sir

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Or try flashing a recovery and see if you can boot into it by chance

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes