Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][23 Jan][ML6 V4.3][Android 4.3] WanamLite | Aroma | Clean | Fast

OP wanam

17th February 2013, 08:13 PM   |  #2431  
Re: [ROM][05 Feb][UBDMA3 4.1.2][V2.8] WanamLite | Aroma | Clean | Fast
beat this ...


Sent from NoTe2
wanam + persues =pwn
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361128334544.jpg
Views:	1118
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1738279   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361128348056.jpg
Views:	1111
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1738280  
17th February 2013, 08:56 PM   |  #2432  
kdogguk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Folkestone
Thanks Meter: 73
 
313 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][05 Feb][UBDMA3 4.1.2][V2.8] WanamLite | Aroma | Clean | Fast
@Hardbreed,

Just found another modem that seems to fly in UK,
UBDLL3 - http://db.tt/XneCaj4F

This is now my current one. I just done test after test and this baby beats all hands down!

(Please note that I am on 3 in UK)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to kdogguk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:26 PM   |  #2433  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogguk

@Hardbreed,

Just found another modem that seems to fly in UK,
UBDLL3 - http://db.tt/XneCaj4F

This is now my current one. I just done test after test and this baby beats all hands down!

(Please note that I am on 3 in UK)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Just tried them out DLK7 is giving me the best speeds, but granted Im in Ireland. My signal levels are only around 85dbm though
17th February 2013, 09:47 PM   |  #2434  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Re: [ROM][05 Feb][UBDMA3 4.1.2][V2.8] WanamLite | Aroma | Clean | Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogguk

I am in Kent UK and found that I get good reception and speeds with -
DLK7 - http://db.tt/qCvUqcrp
ALIH - http://db.tt/sKYubOoW
ALJ2 - http://db.tt/gokOKXgo

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

I agree with this im also from kent & use ALJ2 as this is the modem that came with the phone as stock so decided to go back to it after changing.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to wayneace8888 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 02:15 AM   |  #2435  
lee yun khong's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
784 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Re: [ROM][05 Feb][UBDMA3 4.1.2][V2.8] WanamLite | Aroma | Clean | Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakmazk

beat this ...


Sent from NoTe2
wanam + persues =pwn

Nice bro, im also able to last longer to 7hours++ for on screen time especially im full time on wifi but not 3g data.

By the way, version 2.8 really stable and smooth.

Thanks to the dev.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
18th February 2013, 09:59 AM   |  #2436  
Member
Flag Tegucigalpa
Thanks Meter: 3
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Re: [ROM][05 Feb][UBDMA3 4.1.2][V2.8] WanamLite | Aroma | Clean | Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleH79

Added the CRT off for 2.8 to my dropbox folder
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a1bafox0n71klhp/KGZjGW7kqM

Same version as before, no changes in files.

Not working for me I even lost my status bar.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
18th February 2013, 10:05 AM   |  #2437  
LittleH79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LittleTown
Thanks Meter: 361
 
1,323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bligui

Not working for me I even lost my status bar.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Simplistic Framework installed?
Probably yes, it's not working when using both SF and my mods together.
They both contain framework files.
Choose one or the other.
18th February 2013, 01:34 PM   |  #2438  
wanam's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Temara
Thanks Meter: 22,334
 
4,911 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
WanamLite V2.9 based on MB2 posted.

Change log:
Re-based on MB2
Repacked MB2 kernel (init.d support)(Optional)
XXDLK7 modem (Optional)
Removed Lidroid Telocation services (more information here)
Stock Arabic fonts moved to Aroma options
Google Plus & Magazine moved to Aroma options
Maybe other things i donít member

This build is based on MB2 which has a lower Changelist than UBDMA3 but with a newer build date, i didn't plan to release it, but i keep getting many request about it, you want you got it.


We have this changelist issue with 2 FW only on N7100, but you may need to know that the 7 last FW of N7105 comes with a different codes but with the same changelist!

Enjoy!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to wanam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 04:37 PM   |  #2439  
lcmazza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Rotation Bug
I got this rotation bug in UBDMA3 when sometimes the screen does not rotate to landscape mode and sometimes it works. Anyone got this?

Thanks.
18th February 2013, 05:28 PM   |  #2440  
CitizenLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 494
 
2,342 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanam

WanamLite V2.9 based on MB2 posted.

Change log:
Re-based on MB2
Repacked MB2 kernel (init.d support)(Optional)
XXDLK7 modem (Optional)
Removed Lidroid Telocation services (more information here)
Stock Arabic fonts moved to Aroma options
Google Plus & Magazine moved to Aroma options
Maybe other things i donít member

This build is based on MB2 which has a lower Changelist than UBDMA3 but with a newer build date, i didn't plan to release it, but i keep getting many request about it, you want you got it.


We have this changelist issue with 2 FW only on N7100, but you may need to know that the 7 last FW of N7105 comes with a different codes but with the same changelist!

Enjoy!

Giving in to peer pressure? Haha

Changes might be minimal but at least people can say they're on the latest build now.

Thanks for all the effort dude!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wanamlite;15 toggles;stable;fast;stock
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes