5,603,981 Members 42,975 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.x |CROMI-X UPDATE SOON| OC Kernel | OFFICIAL HELP THREAD ★★

Tip us?

soyusado
Old
Thanks Meter 231
I just want to know if we can improve starting speed, well at least mine starts between 45 and 60 seconds.
Samsung Galaxy S IV (GT-I9505 Black Mist) Android 4.4 (CM 11.0)
ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700T Champagne) Android 4.4 (CM 11.0)
LEGEND Motorola DEFY (MB525 Bayer module) Android 4.4 (CM 11.0) Thanks to Quarx for porting CM10.2

[Questions/Troubleshooting][ROM][Official] P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[IR NIGHTLIES]

Thats OK
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyusado View Post
I just want to know if we can improve starting speed, well at least mine starts between 45 and 60 seconds.
Is this from all the way off (powered down) to UI?
I'll have to re-check mine on 3.3 I believe it's close to 40 seconds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thats OK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marshysr20
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi All,

so recently I flashed to CM10.1 which is running 4.2, i like the ROM alot but i will most likely go back to Cleanrom and was wondering if there is a better way then having to paste all the data across.

Is there a way to completely blow away the file structure and start fresh? i really don't store much on internal storage and have backups of all my apps, so losing this stuff is not an issue to me.

It is pretty messy as is and i don't want to make it messier by converting back to CROMI

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11288

DONATE TO ME
You can just move everything inside sdcard/0 back to sdcard but best way is flash back to cromi, wipe sdcard internal fully, reinstall cromi from external sd.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyusado View Post
Don't turn it off (why did you need to?) or reduce the number of apps you have installed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marshysr20
Old
Thanks Meter 1
[QUOTE=sbdags;38136769]You can just move everything inside sdcard/0 back to sdcard but best way is flash back to cromi, wipe sdcard internal fully, reinstall cromi from external sd.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

yeah i would want to wipe the internal SD completely and start fresh. You do that through the TWRP wipe options yeah?

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11288

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=marshysr20;38138463]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
You can just move everything inside sdcard/0 back to sdcard but best way is flash back to cromi, wipe sdcard internal fully, reinstall cromi from external sd.

yeah i would want to wipe the internal SD completely and start fresh. You do that through the TWRP wipe options yeah?
Yes you should be able to wipe in TWRP. Make sure you are on at least version 2.3.1.0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development

Tylorw1
Old
Thanks Meter 530
Default Basic

Ok I have put twrp 2.4.1 on my tf700, I am wanting to put CleanRom on my tf700, which version would I use and what kernal? As in what would be primary setup for the rom? for most stable?

Thats OK
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylorw1 View Post
Ok I have put twrp 2.4.1 on my tf700, I am wanting to put CleanRom on my tf700, which version would I use and what kernal? As in what would be primary setup for the rom? for most stable?
try
CROMi 3.3
Default options
Non OCed kernel ( _that's stock version)
De-Odex
I recommend Fsync disabled.

Thibor69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats OK View Post
try
CROMi 3.3
Default options
Non OCed kernel ( _that's stock version)
De-Odex
I recommend Fsync disabled.

Yeah what he said

Peace

TABLET.01 TRANSFORMER INFiNiTY CROMi-X ROM.2.SD ..... [JB] 4.2.1
TABLET.01 TRANSFORMER INFiNiTY CROMBi-KK DUAL BOOT .. [KK] 4.2.2
TABLET.02 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 10.1".PiMP.DROiD ..... [JB] 4.2.2
PHONE..01 GALAXY S4 TMOBLE M919 I'VE.GONE.iNSANE!!!... [KK] 4.3.0

The Following User Says Thank You to Thibor69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iamborba
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default full!screen

Anyone else using the full!screen app getting major lag when transitioning between homescreens?even after uninstalling it my infinity still lags,have to reboot for the lag to stop.I'm using nova prime and cromi 3.3 with stock that_kernel non oc.

Tags
clean rom, cleanrom, cromi, guide