Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 37,721 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

themes for jedi roms

Tip us?

damone17
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default themes for jedi roms

Hey guys I'm new to this and I'm currently running the jedi rom, I wanted to know is there specific theme launcher that I need for the jedi.

SolaceKane
Old
Thanks Meter 13
You dont need any specific launcher at all, it all boils down to preference. I personally like HoloLauncher HD because of how customizable it is. Most people use something like nova luancher,adw or trebuchet.

icandy75
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by damone17 View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this and I'm currently running the jedi rom, I wanted to know is there specific theme launcher that I need for the jedi.
If you're looking to theme the rom it doesn't use a theme chooser. Just go the the themes section and flash one you like the same way you flashed the rom.

PhxDroid86
Old
(Last edited by PhxDroid86; 18th February 2013 at 05:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 104
Default Re: themes for jedi roms

Just got next launcher on my Jedi Master 9 w/ BG theme, and although im still playing around with everything, there is definitely a very unique setup here...

Flashaholics should definitely try this setup as a DD for a few days!

Although Next Launcher is a pretty penny, one thing ive seen, worth almost half that itself, is atleast there is finally a way to get rid of homescreen gridlocks for icons/widgets!! One, can truly customize their phone and when you add in some of the other theme ingredients from a BG or CinHD, etc flash and it all comes out pretty amazing

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app