Originally Posted by bthaxor
How is 1080p video meant to be broken in this ROM? Seems to work fine for me!
Great ROM by the way - my first foray into 4.2 coming from CM10 stable and I am very, very impressed with this. Doesn't appear to have any of the problems the CM10 thread lists!
Same here! This is my first custom ROM I installed after I rooted & unlocked my 1.85 bootloader. I'm definitely not looking back. As soon as I can figure out how to remove my navigation keys I'm good to go.
Only gripe I have is ROM control keeps FC along with Chrome when I go to settings. I've tried to Fix permissions, wipe dalvik & normal cache but no dice.. hmm I've got some more reading & troubleshooting to do.
Other than those two things I'm loving this ROM.
How's everyone's battery life coming along?
- LG G2 32GB (white)
- HTC Sensation 4G (project phone)
- Motorola Atrix HD (Sold but not forgotten)
- HTC One XL (still in the family)
- Samsung galaxy s2 T-mobile Jedi Mind Trick v9 ROM (sold)
- iPhone 4 white unlocked (sold)
- iPhone 3G 16GB (sold)
- iphone Unlocked (sold)
- T-Mobile Dash (Sold)
- Verizon Motorola Q (Sold) <--- best phone I
had before the iphone