Originally Posted by clinthess
So I spent alot of time trying to figure out what to do to fix the apn settings issue on my email. I have managed to find a workaround that seems to be ok. I removed both the email and exchange files from system/app and then removed all corpses using sdmaid. Then in recovery I flashed the AOSP jellybean email zip file. AOSP email has worked flawlessly since.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda app-developers app
Okay, I understand it is fixable, but can't say I'd have any clue which
files to remove from system/app or what
clinthess means by "corpses" or where
to get the email zip file.
I did not have this issue prior to moving to 4.3