Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 49,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 10.2 for Canadian Optimus G (E973/E971)

Tip us?
 
ShorelineDroid
Old
(Last edited by ShorelineDroid; 18th February 2013 at 04:07 AM.) Reason: Correction
#681  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 215
Posts: 140
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sudbury
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_rizzen View Post
Logcat Extreme can be installed from the Play store. Run it, hit record, hit power button to put phone to sleep, and wait. It'll save the file under /sdcard/logcatx

Sent via the magic of an Optimus G (E971) running CM 10.1.

When you're phone does reboot - note the battery level and whether you had it plugged in or not and send me a PM for my email address - Im going through logcats right now trying to find this thing or at least an idea.

Edit: Sorry that was for L1qu1d
PacRom
 
L1qu1d
Old
#682  
L1qu1d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 303
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_rizzen View Post
Logcat Extreme can be installed from the Play store. Run it, hit record, hit power button to put phone to sleep, and wait. It'll save the file under /sdcard/logcatx

Sent via the magic of an Optimus G (E971) running CM 10.1.
k done, will post tomorrow

Currently not plugged in 100% log working and phone fine, have a gnite ppl!
Read the Patent Number Bitch!
 
bryanlimy
Old
#683  
bryanlimy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 128
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto
Default Re: CM 10.1 for Canadian Optimus G

Tested 18Feb NewTest. Unable to boot up

sent from my LG Optimus G E971 CM10.1 & Asus Nexus 7 PA3.0
sent from my LG Nexus 5 & Asus Nexus 7
 
L1qu1d
Old
#684  
L1qu1d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 303
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
It seems to not freeze when it's charging, Feb 14 4th test.
Read the Patent Number Bitch!
 
chadouming
Old
#685  
chadouming's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,676
Posts: 2,001
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: On the interwebz
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1qu1d View Post
It seems to not freeze when it's charging, Feb 14 4th test.
You are 4 days late :P
New? Read this post
Member of BBQTeam.
Offering you : BBQTools, OpenDesign and soon BBQDroid

<codeworkx> didn't look at it because i'm lazy.
 
L1qu1d
Old
(Last edited by L1qu1d; 18th February 2013 at 04:39 PM.)
#686  
L1qu1d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 303
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming View Post
You are 4 days late :P
damn lol I completely forgot about the date...:P damn school and work lol

Edit:

I'll try latest

Edit2:

Crap nvm I've been using feb 16th test 4******, I download latest is it rec to install as though it were a completely new rom? data and user rest, format data, cache and system + dav?
Read the Patent Number Bitch!
 
chadouming
Old
#687  
chadouming's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,676
Posts: 2,001
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: On the interwebz
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1qu1d View Post
damn lol I completely forgot about the date...:P damn school and work lol

Edit:

I'll try latest

Edit2:

Crap nvm I've been using feb 16th test 4******, I download latest is it rec to install as though it were a completely new rom? data and user rest, format data, cache and system + dav?
Should not, i don'r know if it will boot tho. If i was you i'd make a nandroid. I have started from a fresh kernel tree.
New? Read this post
Member of BBQTeam.
Offering you : BBQTools, OpenDesign and soon BBQDroid

<codeworkx> didn't look at it because i'm lazy.
 
L1qu1d
Old
#688  
L1qu1d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 303
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming View Post
Should not, i don'r know if it will boot tho. If i was you i'd make a nandroid. I have started from a fresh kernel tree.
Alright will do.
Read the Patent Number Bitch!
 
brunes
Old
#689  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 614
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlimy View Post
Tested 18Feb NewTest. Unable to boot up

sent from my LG Optimus G E971 CM10.1 & Asus Nexus 7 PA3.0
I got the same. Boot loop. Flashing back to the -UNOFFICIAL one from the 17th... it booted but I still had the lockups.
 
BloodBaron
Old
#690  
BloodBaron's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 409
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winnipeg
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunes View Post
I got the same. Boot loop. Flashing back to the -UNOFFICIAL one from the 17th... it booted but I still had the lockups.
same with test2 bootloops
LG Nexus 5 : w/ CM11 + Chaos kernel
HP Touchpad : w/ CM11

The Following User Says Thank You to BloodBaron For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes