Post Reply

[ROM][HYBRID][XXDMG1] Project AOSP v1.5 - Hybrid AOSP/Samsung ROM

OP modstorm

14th February 2013, 07:25 PM   |  #171  
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 67
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobie

I wish it has smaller DPI like Resurrection Remix Pitch Black.

And also Media Scanner fix which drains the battery.

Media Scanner fix is up in the market since the Jurassic era.
15th February 2013, 03:42 PM   |  #172  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirn1111

Media Scanner fix is up in the market since the Jurassic era.

I am aware of that and I'm currently using it. The integration of the fix is what I'm requesting much like that of the other ROMs.
16th February 2013, 01:07 PM   |  #173  
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 67
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobie

I am aware of that and I'm currently using it. The integration of the fix is what I'm requesting much like that of the other ROMs.

I see....
16th February 2013, 08:02 PM   |  #174  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
modstorm, will be ROM updated this weekend?
17th February 2013, 02:11 AM   |  #175  
modstorm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Siggiewi
Thanks Meter: 914
 
824 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by blady-jack

modstorm, will be ROM updated this weekend?

I was told that Simplistic framework would be updated again this weekend so I held up on the update in order to avoid having to redo most of the work and worked on updating my SuitUP theme. Once I know that the new Simplitic Framework is stable I'll update the rom

Regarding the mediascanner fix, I'll try to implement it in the next version
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modstorm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 03:00 PM   |  #176  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Waiting impatiently.
ROM is great, but it has a few bugs.
17th February 2013, 06:26 PM   |  #177  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Re: [ROM][XXDMA6][9 Feb] Project AOSP v1.1 | AOSP Theme | AOSP Apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by modstorm

I was told that Simplistic framework would be updated again this weekend so I held up on the update in order to avoid having to redo most of the work and worked on updating my SuitUP theme. Once I know that the new Simplitic Framework is stable I'll update the rom

Regarding the mediascanner fix, I'll try to implement it in the next version

Is said simplistic update the 3.5.1? Cause that's been out for a day or two. Looking forward to the update. What can we expect to see?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
18th February 2013, 04:17 AM   |  #178  
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 67
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
18th February 2013, 06:54 AM   |  #179  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Re: [ROM][XXDMA6][9 Feb] Project AOSP v1.1 | AOSP Theme | AOSP Apps
I don't knew what the rules are about stealing code but the du@lnote room has a very nice AOSP theme that would make this room awesome. Avetney's theme has lost support and isn't quite as deeply skinned. I really like your rom.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
18th February 2013, 07:51 PM   |  #180  
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 67
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessecoleman

I don't knew what the rules are about stealing code but the du@lnote room has a very nice AOSP theme that would make this room awesome. Avetney's theme has lost support and isn't quite as deeply skinned. I really like your rom.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Well I prefer this rom to dual note rom, it somehow lacks the aosp feeling for me.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Android Development by ThreadRank