Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 54,008 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Post Your Note 10.1 Designs/Sketches

Tip us?

jchammerpants
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyholton View Post
I am a professional artist and I have had my Note 10.1 for about 3 months now. I have made extensive use over several years of Photoshop and Corel Painter with a digitizer pad under Windows. I have tried many sketching and painting apps on the Note and most of them are weak. By far the best are the "Infinite" apps by Sean Brakefield.
Thanks for the input-- I will look for those apps.

I spent 30 minutes last night playing with Sketchbook Pro, to help teach it to my wife. Question-- is there REALLY no select tool, to be able to select and delete out or transform only selected portions of a layer? Assuming the answer is no (that seemed to be the Google answer) my next question is whether its omission from Sketchbook is "on-purpose" because its not worthwhile for people who actually use it professionally, or am I right to think it is strange that it is not included?

Thanks,
JC

ECOTOX
Old
Thanks Meter 421

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Post Your Note 10.1 Designs/Sketches

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammerpants View Post
Thanks for the input-- I will look for those apps.

I spent 30 minutes last night playing with Sketchbook Pro, to help teach it to my wife. Question-- is there REALLY no select tool, to be able to select and delete out or transform only selected portions of a layer? Assuming the answer is no (that seemed to be the Google answer) my next question is whether its omission from Sketchbook is "on-purpose" because its not worthwhile for people who actually use it professionally, or am I right to think it is strange that it is not included?

Thanks,
JC
I don't think PS touch and most android editors can do it either :3 for advanced editing I would def get a tablet for your computer. The note can do alot, i say at least the first 50% of the work but you still need a computer for the rest. You can get wacoms bamboo series for under 100$ at best buy and Photoshop in adobes creative cloud subscription service for 50$ a month (u get more than PS with that FYI) hope my input helps c:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

romusht
Old
Thanks Meter 0

MY S-NOTE DOESNT SEEM TO WORK .. PLEASE HELP

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

donec
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by romusht View Post
MY S-NOTE DOESNT SEEM TO WORK .. PLEASE HELP

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
You can't get help with a post like that. You need to give some information. Other wise someone might you are trying to get it to work in the field pulling a plow.

Also you should start you own thread if you really want help.
Galaxy Note II 16Gb white unlocked and GNote 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donec For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fambot
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Not a justice league fan but I wanted to draw them so it kind of shows lol.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fambot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

donec
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by fambot View Post
Not a justice league fan but I wanted to draw them so it kind of shows lol.
Very cute.
Galaxy Note II 16Gb white unlocked and GNote 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE
The Following User Says Thank You to donec For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fambot
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by donec View Post
Very cute.
thanks..have been looking for a way to make fun of aquaman for a while now.

Chocu1a
Old
Thanks Meter 118

I found the Justice League drawing inspiring. One of my favorite Marvel characters, the Vision.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chocu1a For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fambot
Old
Thanks Meter 89
finally...another comic nerd! I liked playing as vision in the old captain america and the avengers arcade game.

Chocu1a
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by fambot View Post
finally...another comic nerd! I liked playing as vision in the old captain america and the avengers arcade game.
lol, what a small world. I was just playing that game a few hours ago on my Note with a snes emu. Awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chocu1a For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]