FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.2.2 JDQ39E] Slim Bean Build 8.1 - i777 [11.08.2013]

18th February 2013, 02:45 AM |#431  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Smile
I installed the 1.0 today and it works beautifully except two minor problems.

The automatic timezone seems to be not working - it seems to just use GMT time.

I can't seems to modify the "Automatic brightness levels". May be there is an easier way to adjust the automatic brightness. Any hint?

Thanks for the amazing rom. Now I just need to check out the battery performance
 
 
18th February 2013, 03:04 AM |#432  
oddspec's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag palm bay
Thanks Meter: 1,268
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] Slim Bean Stable 1.0 - i777
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry333

I installed the 1.0 today and it works beautifully except two minor problems.

The automatic timezone seems to be not working - it seems to just use GMT time.

I can't seems to modify the "Automatic brightness levels". May be there is an easier way to adjust the automatic brightness. Any hint?

Thanks for the amazing rom. Now I just need to check out the battery performance

Timezone issue has been known in all cm based ROMs since 4.2.1 and do u have auto brightness turned on has to be on to alter it I believe

sent from the samsung galaxy airplane (i747)
18th February 2013, 03:23 AM |#433  
roughmouth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 122ninjas

Turn off noise reduction in phone settings. Also there is a thread for your device in q and a ask there see if they have a solution

i cant find the noise reduction settings
never mind i found it lol
Last edited by roughmouth; 18th February 2013 at 03:27 AM.
18th February 2013, 04:40 AM |#434  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddspec

Timezone issue has been known in all cm based ROMs since 4.2.1 and do u have auto brightness turned on has to be on to alter it I believe

sent from the samsung galaxy airplane (i747)

Thank you very much for the quick reply. It looks like the brightness levels have to be different. Otherwise, it will not be saved. This is really the worst usage for the slider - it is really frustrating trying to get even a valid number using the slider (say >30 but < 34).
18th February 2013, 05:43 AM |#435  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
video recording not working. please fix it
18th February 2013, 05:47 AM |#436  
fronti90's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,598
 
Donate to Me
More
AW: [ROM][4.2.1] Slim Bean Stable 1.0 - i777
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtien7

video recording not working. please fix it

No offense but this is by far the most useless post I have ever seen

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fronti90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 06:24 AM |#437  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronti90

No offense but this is by far the most useless post I have ever seen

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4

when I recording video at 720p quality, button capture does not work. when I recording video at 480p quality i have stripes
18th February 2013, 06:34 AM |#438  
fronti90's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,598
 
Donate to Me
More
AW: [ROM][4.2.1] Slim Bean Stable 1.0 - i777
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtien7

when I recording video at 720p quality, button capture does not work. when I recording video at 480p quality i have stripes

A little better but there's still a lot of information missing like which rom version, which kernel and a logcat

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4
18th February 2013, 06:39 AM |#439  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronti90

A little better but there's still a lot of information missing like which rom version, which kernel and a logcat

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4


i'm flash original ROM Slim Bean Stable 1.0 - i777. not change kernel or anything. you can test again

i'm not knowledgeable about android so i'm not know logcat
18th February 2013, 07:02 AM |#440  
fronti90's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,598
 
Donate to Me
More
AW: [ROM][4.2.1] Slim Bean Stable 1.0 - i777
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtien7

i'm flash original ROM Slim Bean Stable 1.0 - i777. not change kernel or anything. you can test again

i'm not knowledgeable about android so i'm not know logcat

Ok thanks. Thing is I can't test myself because I don't own the device. If you can't logcat either Google it or hope that a more experienced user is having the same issues because I can't do much without a logcat in this case

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to fronti90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2, 4.2.1, aosp, bean, slim
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Android Development by ThreadRank