5,599,539 Members 40,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim, Fast, Murdered Out[03-04-2013]

Tip us?
 
antiochasylum
Old
#161  
antiochasylum's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7550
Posts: 4,021
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burleson TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKJae View Post
i, myself have been patiently waiting..lol

was trying a lot of different roms but i love yours the BEST!!!
Flashing now - a few things in store for you guys



Click below to see my teams work

 
Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000



Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
n1tro
Old
#162  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 158
Join Date: Aug 2007
Is the kernel the stock aosp one? Simone, the creator of NEAK said v1.6 needs an update before it will work with the new 4.2.2 roms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
Flashing now - a few things in store for you guys
 
antiochasylum
Old
#163  
antiochasylum's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7550
Posts: 4,021
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burleson TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1tro View Post
Is the kernel the stock aosp one? Simone, the creator of NEAK said v1.6 needs an update before it will work with the new 4.2.2 roms.
The NEAK kernel works, it just shows "unavailable" at the kernel version - thats the version on the my goo account at the moment.

I downgraded the mali driver back to r2p4 which supposedly removed graphical glitches, but I forgot the files to downgrade as well. So the version on my goo works, and flashes fine, just shows unavailable on the kernel version.

Tomorrow I'll add the correct files back for the asylum kernel, which the clock speed had been bumped to 2.0 :P



Click below to see my teams work

 
Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000



Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
n1tro
Old
(Last edited by n1tro; 18th February 2013 at 04:17 AM.)
#164  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 158
Join Date: Aug 2007
Just installed it over the old one. Will do some testing and report back. Thanks for the great work.

Stuff I noticed right away...

Netflix with the xposed framework fix doesn't work anymore
Camera FCs when touching screen to autofocus with flash (exisiting asop issue)


Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
The NEAK kernel works, it just shows "unavailable" at the kernel version - thats the version on the my goo account at the moment.

I downgraded the mali driver back to r2p4 which supposedly removed graphical glitches, but I forgot the files to downgrade as well. So the version on my goo works, and flashes fine, just shows unavailable on the kernel version.

Tomorrow I'll add the correct files back for the asylum kernel, which the clock speed had been bumped to 2.0 :P
 
antiochasylum
Old
#165  
antiochasylum's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7550
Posts: 4,021
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burleson TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1tro View Post
Just installed it over the old one. Will do some testing and report back. Thanks for the great work.

Stuff I noticed right away...

Netflix with the xposed framework fix doesn't work anymore
Camera FCs when touching screen to autofocus with flash (exisiting asop issue)
Try to re-install the xposed and see if it works.

Also uploading the version with asylum kernel. re-compiled the kernel and got the files needed for the downgrade.

Change log posted in OP as well



Click below to see my teams work

 
Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000



Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
snabben
Old
#166  
snabben's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 808
Posts: 916
Join Date: May 2012
Location: GBG
Default Sv: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [02-17-2013]

Nice nice!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
 
n1tro
Old
(Last edited by n1tro; 18th February 2013 at 05:49 AM.)
#167  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 158
Join Date: Aug 2007
Anti, you really do have the magic touch. I reinstalled the xposed files and Netflix works now!! When I tried it with the other 4.2.2 roms, it just resulted in the phone being stuck in the loading screen after rebooting. Let me know if you switch phones in the future and I will follow, the quality of your work is just great. I dont understand how so many others can live with the crap interface Samsung produces.





Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
Try to re-install the xposed and see if it works.

Also uploading the version with asylum kernel. re-compiled the kernel and got the files needed for the downgrade.

Change log posted in OP as well
The Following User Says Thank You to n1tro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DKJae
Old
(Last edited by DKJae; 18th February 2013 at 08:41 AM.)
#168  
DKJae's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 167
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sin City
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [02-17-2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
Flashing now - a few things in store for you guys
It says bad md5.. and server offline..

wish I could be flashing this..

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with KnoxRaid v3.0

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with [ROM][AOSP][4.4.2] AOSB v1.2.8
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III with AOKP/KT kernel(latest)

Can't appreciate the candle lights without darkness..
 
mocsab
Old
(Last edited by mocsab; 18th February 2013 at 12:32 PM.)
#169  
mocsab's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 507
Posts: 2,084
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: West Milwaukee
I did a clean install - and after installation - going thru the settings - I can't find the "Asylum Interface" or whatever it is called - was this removed or have I missed something or done something wrong?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-18-06-26-59.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1740188   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-18-06-30-18.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1740193  
My Phone Galaxy S5 G900T
My Rom: Alliance ROM
My Recovery: [klte][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
Kernel: Stock
My Carrier - ATT




Former Devices: ☆Galaxy Note 3☆HTC ONE☆Galaxy S IV☆Galaxy Note II☆Galaxy S3☆EVO 4g LTE☆Nexus☆Epic 4G☆Treo(W)☆Palm Treo☆(P)
 
antiochasylum
Old
#170  
antiochasylum's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7550
Posts: 4,021
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burleson TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [02-17-2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab View Post
I did a clean install - and after installation - going thru the settings - I can't find the "Asylum Interface" or whatever it is called - was this removed or have I missed something or done something wrong?
We removed it. Its now just interface. To many complainers. If you guys like it I'll add it back next build.



Click below to see my teams work

 
Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000



Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5

The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes