Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,156 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Themes Do You Use In Aroma For Jedi?
Jedi Black&White 22 19.30%
Jedi Blue 13 11.40%
Jedi Red 6 5.26%
Jedi Purple 2 1.75%
Jedi Orange 2 1.75%
Jedi S4 57 50.00%
Deviant Jedi 9 7.89%
Hydro Green 3 2.63%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

|ROM||AROMA||----- Jedi-X20----- || Viper4Android Audio || MULTICARRIER ||4.1.2| 10|24!!

Tip us?
 
motionmonk
Old
#4381  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 47
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushXmaster View Post
What dialer is that? It doesn't look like the stock one...

Swiftly sent from my Galaxy Note 2 via XDA premium
Hey kushXmaster,
Sorry I missed your posting.
It is the Call Log that I have from the JediX-X (XX?) ROM. Does yours look different?

Also, I'm still having the same advert problem, even after changing my Settings
UGH!
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - JediX-20, 32Gb
T-Mobile G2 #1 - Andromadus Mimicry 1.3.1, 32Gb
T-Mobile G2 #2 - G2slim 1.6 Gingerbread, 8Gb
HTC Desire Z - SlimROM 4.22 (unbranded spare for helping others when rooting), 16Gb
 
culua
Old
#4382  
culua's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 452
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SD
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

This may asked before but what's the difference this jedi master 10 and jedi-xx? I try flashing jedi master 10 it doesn't want to pass the logo screen. But jedi xx works perfectly.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
 
apen83
Old
#4383  
apen83's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2556
Posts: 2,242
Join Date: May 2012
Location: eau claire

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by culua View Post
This may asked before but what's the difference this jedi master 10 and jedi-xx? I try flashing jedi master 10 it doesn't want to pass the logo screen. But jedi xx works perfectly.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Page over. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38078311
 
culua
Old
#4384  
culua's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 452
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SD
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by apen83 View Post
Sooo I can run both roms right? Im using tmobile. Running jedixx

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
 
kushXmaster
Old
#4385  
kushXmaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2056
Posts: 2,766
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stockton (cali)
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by motionmonk View Post
Hey kushXmaster,
Sorry I missed your posting.
It is the Call Log that I have from the JediX-X (XX?) ROM. Does yours look different?

Also, I'm still having the same advert problem, even after changing my Settings
UGH!
Ya mine looks way different. Same as it did on stock. I just have a red theme installed. But the major stuff is different. Layout and such.

Swiftly sent from my Galaxy Note 2 via XDA premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361164147451.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1739424  
 
kushXmaster
Old
#4386  
kushXmaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2056
Posts: 2,766
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stockton (cali)
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by culua View Post
Sooo I can run both roms right? Im using tmobile. Running jedixx

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
You can run either one but you need to fully wipe everything but the sd card first.

Swiftly sent from my Galaxy Note 2 via XDA premium
 
apen83
Old
#4387  
apen83's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2556
Posts: 2,242
Join Date: May 2012
Location: eau claire

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Updated JediLord theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37766807
The Following User Says Thank You to apen83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Mista513
Old
#4388  
Mista513's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 176
Posts: 813
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushXmaster View Post
Ya mine looks way different. Same as it did on stock. I just have a red theme installed. But the major stuff is different. Layout and such.

Swiftly sent from my Galaxy Note 2 via XDA premium
Because that's how the theme dialer is per the pic in the op for it...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37517847

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
 
kushXmaster
Old
#4389  
kushXmaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2056
Posts: 2,766
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stockton (cali)
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista513 View Post
Because that's how the theme dialer is per the pic in the op for it...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37517847

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
I'm not talking about the color. I'm talking about the way his is laid out. Images and everything are placed differently from the stock. Not just color. Check his previous post. I think it's on like 426.

Swiftly sent from my Galaxy Note 2 via XDA premium
 
mysticfrog
Old
#4390  
mysticfrog's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 438
Posts: 1,172
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fort Meyer Fla
hey guys if you can ive got a bit of a issue with a buddies phone i posted a question in Q&A need some help... thanks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes