Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 48,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Tip us?

babydo
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballisticevo View Post
I'm having major performance issues the rom seems extremely slow. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
You're going to have to be a tad bit more specific than that if you'd like a satisfactory answer

Skubacb
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-31-13 r326 |★

The confusion on the radio and modem for the new people, is what works best with this ROM . I would think that it is best to update them the with the latest version.

Right now, as far as I know, the Synergy ROM is based off the latest version which should make them compatible.

BTW this SCH-I535_XDA-Developers kicks butt.

SCH-I535_XDA-Developers App

ballisticevo
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-31-13 r326 |★

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydo View Post
You're going to have to be a tad bit more specific than that if you'd like a satisfactory answer
Sorry I see that was very vague. This rom was installed with a completely clean wipe. Though even when trying to wake to use the lock screen it at times takes a few button presses to screen on. Then once the screen is on it is fairly slow to respond to the unlock slide. Everything functions as it should However just slowly.

mikeman45
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2125

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballisticevo View Post
Sorry I see that was very vague. This rom was installed with a completely clean wipe. Though even when trying to wake to use the lock screen it at times takes a few button presses to screen on. Then once the screen is on it is fairly slow to respond to the unlock slide. Everything functions as it should However just slowly.

Are you using ziggy's kernel. If yes you might want to up your voltages a bit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

dotw
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Google Talk?

Just installed the latest ROM. Everything is awesome except no google talk. Any tips? How can I slam that on there?

neh4pres
Old
Thanks Meter 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotw View Post
Just installed the latest ROM. Everything is awesome except no google talk. Any tips? How can I slam that on there?
Maybe you mischecked that box.

Via my Google Galaxy S3 running magic beans

dotw
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by neh4pres View Post
Maybe you mischecked that box.

Via my Google Galaxy S3 running magic beans
Where was that an option? Any way to get it on here at this point in the game or do i need to reinstall the rom?

BillBauman
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Where was that an option? Any way to get it on here at this point in the game or do i need to reinstall the rom?
On one of my loads, I forgot it. I tried several different ways to load it, but none brought me a functional G Talk. I did a dirty flash and everything was fine.
Please click Thanks if I helped. It's a universal feel good button that helps others know someone is generally helpful.

Phone (ROM Link) - Verizon GS4 (Hyperdrive ROM GS4 Edition), Google Nexus 4 (XenonHD for Mako)

I use 2 VZ GS4's for US and international use (no issues with non-VZ SIMs). I keep a Nexus 4 around as a backup and certain MMI codes that TW cannot execute in foreign countries. It's awesome with XenonHD, but doesn't match the GS4 in pleasure of use or battery life.

prdog1
Old
(Last edited by prdog1; 18th February 2013 at 06:38 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4418
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBauman View Post
On one of my loads, I forgot it. I tried several different ways to load it, but none brought me a functional G Talk. I did a dirty flash and everything was fine.
Dirty flash is correct or can pull apk and flash in a SIII compatible zip as system app or should be able to use root explorer to move to system/app and change permissions to rw-r-r and reboot. As far as I know Talk must be system app. I use Inverted and Talk is a tricky one to install depending on version and themer. Easier to do manual install if clean flash and it was never installed in first place.
TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEAN
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535

Real_JESRadio
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Flashed newest update. Everything was good until I unchecked Ripple, checked AOSP lockscreen. Now in a constant loop after boot. Tried wiping cache and Dalvik, fixing permissions. Same thing. What did I do wrong? Was running fine until then. Nothing else changed. No added apps other than what auto DL after adding my GMail acct. Very odd.
Active device: d3rp'd up G2

Said Goodbye to:

Sprint Galaxy Note 3
VZW Galaxy Note 2
VZW Galaxy Note 3
VZW Galaxy SIII
VZW Droid Bionic
VZW Droid X
Sprint HTC EVO