Android 4.2 Camera

21st January 2013, 09:09 PM   |  #171  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 46

417 posts
More
thought I would try it on my One S running JellyBam. After taking the first shot of a sphere it started spinning and wouldn't stop till I changed cameras. It will be nice to see this working at some point.
4th February 2013, 03:11 AM   |  #172  
Flag Tahlequah
Thanks Meter: 125

234 posts
More
Re: Android 4.2 Camera
This works great on my ACR ics Rom. Thanks for sharing. My son was rubbing it in my face that his S3 had it. And now he's quiet again! Lol!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sizemore2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 10:55 PM   |  #173  
Flag Hermosillo
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
More
Help?
So i flashed it yesterday and everything was ok and fine for the first time ever the photoshpere was working i was so amazed and when i was taking a pic today the camera Force closed on me and re opened it and it was working fine but now i cant view photosphere pictures it has the photosphere option but cant view it but yet i can take PS photos i tried wiping the cache/dalvik
16th February 2013, 11:23 PM   |  #174  
Thanks Meter: 1,133

2,766 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusitox12

So i flashed it yesterday and everything was ok and fine for the first time ever the photoshpere was working i was so amazed and when i was taking a pic today the camera Force closed on me and re opened it and it was working fine but now i cant view photosphere pictures it has the photosphere option but cant view it but yet i can take PS photos i tried wiping the cache/dalvik

That's a really long sentence.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InflatedTitan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 10:45 PM   |  #175  
Thanks Meter: 1,133

2,766 posts
Anyone tried this on any other sense Rom aside from viper? I want to try it on cleanrom JB, any chance of running into major trouble?

19th February 2013, 12:41 AM   |  #176  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2,400

4,963 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InflatedTitan

Anyone tried this on any other sense Rom aside from viper? I want to try it on cleanrom JB, any chance of running into major trouble?

If it works on stock it'll work on CR lol

Sent from my Nexus 4
25th February 2013, 02:54 PM   |  #177  
Thanks Meter: 31

134 posts
More
I installed this on the sense based iida rom (inforom) and the camera works fine, but even when my volume is all the way down, the camera shutter sound is heard at full volume every time. Is there a way to turn it off? Can I just delete it? Where would it be?

EDIT: Got it. Just renamed camera_click.ogg under /system/media/audio/ui/ and rebooted. Worked just fine.
Last edited by 'busa; 25th February 2013 at 03:03 PM.
19th May 2013, 10:52 PM   |  #178  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hi, I have SlimBean with Fusion and the camera is horrible, half the camera view is taken up with the button,

I flashed this thinking it would fix everything but I havent got half the results others are getting. I have 2 camera icons, it hasnt overwriten the old camera.

The camera just gives a fuzzy purple display, then completely green and then back to purple in a loop. No picture comes through.

I flashed the lasest flash file. Please help me

My phone is the arc s 8mp.
20th May 2013, 01:59 AM   |  #179  
Flag Flowery Branch, Ga
Thanks Meter: 386

1,811 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by botty67

Hi, I have SlimBean with Fusion and the camera is horrible, half the camera view is taken up with the button,

I flashed this thinking it would fix everything but I havent got half the results others are getting. I have 2 camera icons, it hasnt overwriten the old camera.

The camera just gives a fuzzy purple display, then completely green and then back to purple in a loop. No picture comes through.

I flashed the lasest flash file. Please help me

My phone is the arc s 8mp.

This zip is for the HTC One XL, I'm not even sure what the arc s 8mp is, but I know you probably shouldn't have flashed this camera mod on it. You should probably reflash SlimBean.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
22nd May 2013, 12:48 PM   |  #180  
Thanks Meter: 5

41 posts
Simply awesome camera. Really, i like it too much.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread