Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 51,098 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 10 [OFF-TOPIC] One place to relax..

Tip us?

duosly
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 ERROR View Post
Here's another gameplay of the surgeon simulator.

This video was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.
I think your reaction was the about the same as mine. The horrible controls is what makes videos of this game so funny.

styckx
Old
Thanks Meter 1457
Googles sync server just took a massive nose dive..
Current OS: Dual boot / Windows 8 & Ubuntu 13.04
Current PC i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz / 8GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline @ 1600MHz / 2X - GTX 680 Twin Frozr SLI / P8Z68 DELUXE / 2TB/1TB/1TB
Current active devices: Nexus 4 / Nexus 10 / Chromecast
Former devices: Nexus 7 / Nexus S 4G / Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Samsung Epic 4G / Samsung Moment
Google+ Profile: DELETED

styckx
Old
Thanks Meter 1457
Current OS: Dual boot / Windows 8 & Ubuntu 13.04
Current PC i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz / 8GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline @ 1600MHz / 2X - GTX 680 Twin Frozr SLI / P8Z68 DELUXE / 2TB/1TB/1TB
Current active devices: Nexus 4 / Nexus 10 / Chromecast
Former devices: Nexus 7 / Nexus S 4G / Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Samsung Epic 4G / Samsung Moment
Google+ Profile: DELETED

lKBZl
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneXDA View Post
A few months impression, anyone be so kind?

How's battery life, memory usage, screen quality, browsing & HD playback performance and USB storage compatibility after several weeks of usage?
Working very well, and with android 4.2.2, it's more smooth and games run without lagg (the games I had issues with were gta vice city, which now runs at full graphics with 0 lagg, and nfs, which runs smooth too). The battery life depends on what you do, play, web surfin, watching 1080p movies, but it lasts long. For the rest of things you asked it's perfect, 0 regrets since I bought untill now. Sorry for my english.

ryudovn
Old
Thanks Meter 11
updated to 4.2.2 (CleanRom) yesterday. Work Like a charm !
Everything runs smoothly

pingguo
Old
(Last edited by pingguo; 18th March 2013 at 12:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 51
hey i just finished the walking dead by telltale games, and i was absolutely amazed! too bad i couldn't play it on the nexus 10 (had to run it on windows), the controls should translate perfectly to the touchscreen. it's a shame that they decided to release a touch version only for iFossils.

let's hope that season 2 will be available for android maybe the ouya device could help convincing telltale, and maybe many other companies, to develop more sophisticated games for android.

how do you think about this ouya thingy? a game-changer?

Dr3w1127
Old
Thanks Meter 1
New season of game of thrones = awesomeness

Tomcat5
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Hey guys, just popping in from the Galaxy Nexus forum to ask something. How long do you think that Google will continue supporting the Nexus 10? I got my Nexus fairly late in the game, even after they stopped selling accessories like the wonderful car dock. I'm finally in the market for a tablet but want something that will continue to receive support in the form of updates and continued sale of accessories for at least until late 2014. Do you see this happening with the Nexus 10?

Also, do you feel limited by the amount of memory on the device? I'm always nearly maxing out the 32GB on my Sprint Galaxy Nexus and I can't see how it would be possible for me to use something any less such as a Nexus 4 with half that capacity.

Other than that stuff... Do you like the Nexus 10? Any glaring flaws I should look into before purchasing it?

Anyway, thanks guys.

sjgore
Old
Thanks Meter 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat5 View Post
Hey guys, just popping in from the Galaxy Nexus forum to ask something. How long do you think that Google will continue supporting the Nexus 10? I got my Nexus fairly late in the game, even after they stopped selling accessories like the wonderful car dock. I'm finally in the market for a tablet but want something that will continue to receive support in the form of updates and continued sale of accessories for at least until late 2014. Do you see this happening with the Nexus 10?
Didn't Google once say that they would always support Nexus devices for at least 18 months after release? Don't have a source, I just remember reading it somewhere.

lKBZl
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjgore View Post
Didn't Google once say that they would always support Nexus devices for at least 18 months after release? Don't have a source, I just remember reading it somewhere.
I think it was 2 years, you're right.
Veni Vidi Vici