Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

OP rompnit

19th February 2013, 04:08 AM   |  #1181  
jazz995756's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTime86

How about this http://db.tt/EO891pnK let me know if you want the writing smaller or bigger or if you want it moved a little.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

That looks awesome thanks but ya I think the writing should be smaller lol and possibly not make it all capital just Sprint thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
19th February 2013, 04:18 AM   |  #1182  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
536 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
stock MA6 Kernel and Modem should work with this?
19th February 2013, 04:22 AM   |  #1183  
imaconeheadXD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 983
 
855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin24

stock MA6 Kernel and Modem should work with this?

Modem definitely, kernel could because MA4 and MA6 are very similar, you can make a nandroid and try it out Or if you're running the MA6 test version from post 1003 I think then yes that will also definitely work.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 04:22 AM   |  #1184  
ChaosTime86's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Joplin
Thanks Meter: 731
 
452 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756

That looks awesome thanks but ya I think the writing should be smaller lol and possibly not make it all capital just Sprint thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app


Try this http://db.tt/pk14HNIY I have all day to get this right lol




Quote:
Originally Posted by justin24

stock MA6 Kernel and Modem should work with this?

Yes

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosTime86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 04:26 AM   |  #1185  
calebsb's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag spokompton
Thanks Meter: 3,686
 
2,286 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756

That looks awesome thanks but ya I think the writing should be smaller lol and possibly not make it all capital just Sprint thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Hey you guys wanna take this over to Chaos' thread. We're pluggin up this one links in my Mobil SIG thanks Edit: anyone that would like custom stuff head on over that's what we're here for

team nOObz
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2096164. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2116531
Last edited by calebsb; 19th February 2013 at 04:29 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calebsb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 04:34 AM   |  #1186  
rompnit's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Granger, IN
Thanks Meter: 17,697
 
2,900 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Here's a few things to expect in MA6
  • Completely rebased on Official MA6 release. Thanks freeza!
  • Modified stock kernel w/ bootanimation support (no init.d support)
  • Latest ktoonsez 4.1.2 kernel (kernel install optional from installer)
  • Safely switch kernels at any time through installer w/o the need to clean
  • Modified framework.jar for LG widget mod. Apk included, works with any launcher! (Alignment is off a tad right now) Thanks to devilex94! =>THREAD<=
  • Optional modified TW Launcher w/ scrolling wallpaper
  • Modified Settings w/ a bunch of unlocks
  • 3 volume levels to choose from in the installer; stock, loud, extreme!
  • Lockscreen multimod. 5 locks to choose from (removed Xperia lock.. too buggy)
  • Ink effect with color chooser. Pick any color you like!
  • Working WiFi Tether, QuickPanel, SuperSu, and Torch from Settings
  • Working lockscreen torch
  • Working page buddy feature.
  • Long press volume track skip mod
  • Modified Note2 Camera and Gallery
  • 1x/3G data speed tweaks
  • Clock mod to adjust day of the week, am/pm, size, etc.
  • Of course Morphology is built in!
  • And so much more!!

Stay tuned!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-18-21-47-23.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1742207   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-18-21-34-32.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	1742208   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-18-21-35-07.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1742209   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-18-21-36-16.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1742210   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-23-00-12.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1742216   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-22-05-17.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1742217   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-23-00-21.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1742218   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-22-06-21.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	1742219   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-09-38-52.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1742229   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-22-06-13.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1742230  
Last edited by rompnit; 19th February 2013 at 04:38 AM.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 04:41 AM   |  #1187  
jazz995756's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTime86

Try this http://db.tt/pk14HNIY I have all day to get this right lol






Yes

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Lol almost perfect just a little to the left

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
19th February 2013, 04:51 AM   |  #1188  
ChaosTime86's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Joplin
Thanks Meter: 731
 
452 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756

Lol almost perfect just a little to the left

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Bam http://db.tt/9rhMlOVu lol. Calebsb is right. Pm me if it needs more work or ask here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2096164

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 04:54 AM   |  #1189  
Senior Member
Flag Brownsville
Thanks Meter: 13
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.13]
Can someone put up a touchwiz launcher the one that comes with this ROM I think it's 5x5 because I flashed a different launcher and did not like it. Please

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

And I don't wanna flash the whole rom and kernel again

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
19th February 2013, 04:54 AM   |  #1190  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
536 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit

Here's a few things to expect in MA6

  • Completely rebased on Official MA6 release. Thanks freeza!
  • Modified stock kernel w/ bootanimation support (no init.d support)
  • Latest ktoonsez 4.1.2 kernel (kernel install optional from installer)
  • Safely switch kernels at any time through installer w/o the need to clean
  • Modified framework.jar for LG widget mod. Apk included, works with any launcher! (Alignment is off a tad right now) Thanks to devilex94! =>THREAD<=
  • Optional modified TW Launcher w/ scrolling wallpaper
  • Modified Settings w/ a bunch of unlocks
  • 3 volume levels to choose from in the installer; stock, loud, extreme!
  • Lockscreen multimod. 5 locks to choose from (removed Xperia lock.. too buggy)
  • Ink effect with color chooser. Pick any color you like!
  • Working WiFi Tether, QuickPanel, SuperSu, and Torch from Settings
  • Working lockscreen torch
  • Working page buddy feature.
  • Long press volume track skip mod
  • Modified Note2 Camera and Gallery
  • 1x/3G data speed tweaks
  • Clock mod to adjust day of the week, am/pm, size, etc.
  • Of course Morphology is built in!
  • And so much more!!

Stay tuned!

Quit Teasing!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
moar, morphology, naddict, rom, speed, wowowowowowowowow
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes