Originally Posted by juliocmorales93
Just a suggestion try changing languages or adding another language and switching between them. This happened to me once and that fixed it. When my keyboard is in Spanish it doesn't have the symbols and when this happened to me I didn't even have the Spanish keyboard enabled.
Sent from my GN2
No dice. I tried switching from US English to UK English and got nothing. So I cycled through Spanish, Korean, and back to US English. I checked, unchecked, rechecked everything under the keyboard settings > input languages two or three times. I've also tried clearing data for the keyboard. Nothing. Looking at the keyboard process, it also calls on com.visionobjects.resourcemanager, so I tried clearing data for that (after backing it up with TB first) and no change.
I plan on just wiping it all and flashing the deodex MA7 build once t3project gets a chance to reup them, this has just been an irritating distraction in the meantime.