Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

Tip us?

dxdy
Old
Thanks Meter 1,679

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHOM View Post
Better Data speed SD Cards = Suitable for WP???

Now planing to buy another 32 GB class 10 which will give 32MB/S speed... should I go for this??
for larger cards (32 gb) better is lower class... and guys not blame me if card not work good... i not tested all cards and give only impressions from few tested cards... all is mater of luck to find right card....
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

weresgyufa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy View Post
first at all: all sdcards is unlocked...
if sdcard work in other devices ok that does not mean it will work in WP7...

also if you get tree line error did you follow instructions for flashing WP7 and set magldr options right? USELAST24NAND and ClearSD MDR

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

i write about this... if you first time use your live account on 7.8 then account is automatically locked to China region.. this is 7.8 bug because ROM is from China region and all China devices set automatically accounts to China region (China have own politics and that not our business )

to prevent this make this: open new account or reset region with link in my signature

flash WP7.5 ROM (1_HD2_Pdaimatejam_Rom_Wp7.5_Tango_7.10.8779.8_v8. 4), set region you want, login with your live account and download something from market to lock region...

after that you can flash WP7.8 ROM
Ahh... that was the problem, because my acc was used with the earlier SW-s so this is the reason why this is not happens on my phone, only on my girlfriends, because i flashed directly the newest V7.8 on it, but thank you for the help, i like this rom
TouchPro2 + HD2 + Wildfire S + Dell XPS M1730(X9000+9800GTX SLI) no Game no Fun

ToddeSwe
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Question What's up with wifi?

Hi

Turned off my WiFi yesterday before i turned off the device because today at work i did not need WiFi.
When i tried to turn it on this evening it did not work until i had restarted the device.

Known bug or?
HTC One "Black"

Android version: 4.4.2
HTC Sense version: 5.5
Program number: 4.19.401.11
HTC SDK 5.68

Kernel: 3.4.10

Stock Swedish/Nordic

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
HTC HD2 on Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 V8.8

Swedish forum here

0nova
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Question WP8 Lockscreen

I saw WP8 lockscreen. It's awesome. Can't we get that for 7.8 ?
Current : WP8 @ Lumia 820 Black
Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8835.35 v8.5
Radio 2.15.50.14 &
A Huge thanks to everyone@XDA

weresgyufa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
some bad news... i have restored the phone, but now it wont recognize the SD card, i hawe formatrd it in my NokiaN79, other phones and the N79 see the card, but i cant install the rom again why?
Yesturday i have restored Factory Settings 4 times on the phone, and after the 4th the phone says Low Storage memory, but i dont care about it, until now... i have formated the card on many devices, but only the HD2 will not see it
I have do Task29, Magloader, tehn service use 24nand, clear SD MBR, and only after have instrall the V7.8 not 5 times but nothing...

dxdy
Old
Thanks Meter 1,679

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by weresgyufa View Post
some bad news... i have restored the phone, but now it wont recognize the SD card, i hawe formatrd it in my NokiaN79, other phones and the N79 see the card, but i cant install the rom again why?
Yesturday i have restored Factory Settings 4 times on the phone, and after the 4th the phone says Low Storage memory, but i dont care about it, until now... i have formated the card on many devices, but only the HD2 will not see it
I have do Task29, Magloader, tehn service use 24nand, clear SD MBR, and only after have instrall the V7.8 not 5 times but nothing...
simply: many SDcards not work very well with WP7 ROM's... you need some luck to find right SDcard wich work without problem... nothing cant help you if SDcard not working
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

weresgyufa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy View Post
simply: many SDcards not work very well with WP7 ROM's... you need some luck to find right SDcard wich work without problem... nothing cant help you if SDcard not working
I know that, but i dont now why was it good for 5 days, and now its not... :S its a littlebit interesting for me, al the two cards are Sandisc, now i try with an 8Gb, and it works, but the installing procedure was 40Min... horrible, but on the 16Gb Sandisk it was only 10-20mins and all the two cards are Class4...

jack2502
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Hello everybody
I tried this ROM for some days now (coming from Android) and I really like both WP7 and this ROM. But I have a few questions/ problems.
First of all, my battery is almost not charging. When I plug it in in the evening, its on ~60% in the morning. Any idea why?
Also the battery drain seems very poor, doesnt last a day in normal use...
Next, I wanted to know if theres an possibility for adding an equalizer to this (or another WP7.8) ROM? Would be great.
And at last, could anyone tell me the main differences/ advantages of this ROM and the Dynamics ROM? (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...53078&page=329) I dont want to Backup all my installed apps, data and stuff just to change to the dynamics ROM and realize that its not better in any way...
Thanks

huismeester
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack2502 View Post
Hello everybody
I tried this ROM for some days now (coming from Android) and I really like both WP7 and this ROM. But I have a few questions/ problems.
First of all, my battery is almost not charging. When I plug it in in the evening, its on ~60% in the morning. Any idea why?
Also the battery drain seems very poor, doesnt last a day in normal use...
Next, I wanted to know if theres an possibility for adding an equalizer to this (or another WP7.8) ROM? Would be great.
And at last, could anyone tell me the main differences/ advantages of this ROM and the Dynamics ROM? (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...53078&page=329) I dont want to Backup all my installed apps, data and stuff just to change to the dynamics ROM and realize that its not better in any way...
Thanks
Try the battery trick start camera go to video play when the screen is focust sharp push on the windows start button not exit on the camera.

HTC ONE (M8) Unbranded Gun Grey Metal
ROM: Stock S-OFF Rooted Stock Rom

jack2502
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by huismeester View Post
Try the battery trick start camera go to video play when the screen is focust sharp push on the windows start button not exit on the camera.
I tried it before, did not change much as I think. But now, without doing anything, the phone is charging again hope it keeps charging..
What about the equalizer, any ideas?
And I forgot one of the most important questions: is it possible in a way to skip music-tracks with the volume keys? Any programm, mod etc to do that? It has been one of my most-used features on android, and I really hope there is a possibility on WP7, too?