OP LuigiBull23

19th February 2013, 08:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Holyoke
Thanks Meter: 5,549

5,775 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've looked around the forums and maybe I missed something but I couldn't find a solution to this so I apologize if this has already been covered in another thread. Every time I'm on a Rom my 3g/4G data gets stuck way too much where nothing would load (Play Store, browser, Facebook app, etc..) and a temporary solution would be to reboot and most of the time it works but sometimes doesn't help at all. Regardless of the outcome the same issue occurs eventually in a matter of minutes. Every troubleshooting step I've tried has failed. Why does this happen? Is there a reliable solution to fixing these sort of data issues? Please help anyone.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
19th February 2013, 12:12 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,290

3,207 posts
More
Update modem (try the newest LJC one, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2127753).
19th February 2013, 04:00 PM   |  #3  
Flag STL
Thanks Meter: 12

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiBull23

I've looked around the forums and maybe I missed something but I couldn't find a solution to this so I apologize if this has already been covered in another thread. Every time I'm on a Rom my 3g/4G data gets stuck way too much where nothing would load (Play Store, browser, Facebook app, etc..) and a temporary solution would be to reboot and most of the time it works but sometimes doesn't help at all. Regardless of the outcome the same issue occurs eventually in a matter of minutes. Every troubleshooting step I've tried has failed. Why does this happen? Is there a reliable solution to fixing these sort of data issues? Please help anyone.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Are you using a prepaid plan? Whenever I flash a new ROM, it does not restore my APN settings. If you're using something like Straight Talk, this information has to be re-entered each time.
19th February 2013, 05:44 PM   |  #4  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Holyoke
Thanks Meter: 5,549

5,775 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: Data ALWAYS gets stuck on custom roms
No I'm not. I'm on that truly unlimited plan so I am on contract. The modem method does not work for me cuz I've tried flashing every single modem, including the new one but I still get the same data getting stuck issue.. Any other suggestions please?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread