Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 51,064 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you use DSP Manager?
Yes 49 38.89%
No 51 40.48%
Focus on XLouder Bass (More Crisp) 26 20.63%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

[MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.4/4.3 [20/12/13] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

Tip us?
 
Triscuit
Old
#1071  
Triscuit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 449
Posts: 1,610
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scarborough, ME
Default Re: [MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.1 [10/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
The code is a little sketchy but I would like to throw up another build tonight for testing. It's been in use by the Gnexus group to test it's stability

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD
I'll gladly test! Throw it up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
 
TheByteSmasher
Old
#1072  
TheByteSmasher's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 690
Posts: 994
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Atlantis

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.1 [10/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuit View Post
... Throw it up!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
... but I would like to throw up...
Ewwwwweeee...

Sent from my Nexus 4 or 7
The Following User Says Thank You to TheByteSmasher For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
inthefad3
Old
#1073  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default No effect when using Hulu

First off, thank you to the developer. I have used this mod since I got my Nexus 7 in December. And while I used the MoDaCo ROM, it worked perfectly. However this week I changed ROMs to SmoothRom (4.2.2) and I am now having some trouble. Although I installed the mod in a fresh install and confirmed that some of the Noozxoide settings do affect the sound when playing music, I do not hear any difference when using Hulu +.

Has anyone had this issue or can tell what could be happening? I thought that the media stream is for both music and video equally so it makes no sense to me that one would be affected by the mod but not the other.

Thank you.
 
Misledz
Old
#1074  
Misledz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8,344
Posts: 6,126
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthefad3 View Post
First off, thank you to the developer. I have used this mod since I got my Nexus 7 in December. And while I used the MoDaCo ROM, it worked perfectly. However this week I changed ROMs to SmoothRom (4.2.2) and I am now having some trouble. Although I installed the mod in a fresh install and confirmed that some of the Noozxoide settings do affect the sound when playing music, I do not hear any difference when using Hulu +.

Has anyone had this issue or can tell what could be happening? I thought that the media stream is for both music and video equally so it makes no sense to me that one would be affected by the mod but not the other.

Thank you.
First off I would like to thank you for your continued use and support of this project Means alot to know that people do appreciate the MOD.

On another note have you changed the settings in EIZO to Gaming VSUR? Volume Strength set it to Strong. And you should be all good with Hulu+, Do let me know how that rolls, if it doesn't work we can work up a fix
The Following User Says Thank You to Misledz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dark Jedi
Old
#1075  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 576
Posts: 1,794
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default Re: [MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.1 [10/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patc

Just installed this and must say wow what a difference it makes listening to music on my ultimate ears. I did have one problem when first using it on the Google music the sound was weird until I noticed that fx was still enabled lol. Great job I must say.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Jedi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Misledz
Old
#1076  
Misledz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8,344
Posts: 6,126
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Jedi View Post
Just installed this and must say wow what a difference it makes listening to music on my ultimate ears. I did have one problem when first using it on the Google music the sound was weird until I noticed that fx was still enabled lol. Great job I must say.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Why thank you good sire for the appreciation
 
SpectralHeretic
Old
#1077  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default Re: [MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.1 [10/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patc

I thought I'd try this (v3b4) on my N7000 and it flashed fine. Seems louder. No complaints here...
Will flash it to my nexus when I root it. Nice work

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
 
pleasant
Old
#1078  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 100
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default Re: [MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.1 [10/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patc

I am using v3b4 didn't feel any difference whats I am missing here ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
 
Misledz
Old
#1079  
Misledz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8,344
Posts: 6,126
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.1 [10/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralHeretic View Post
I thought I'd try this (v3b4) on my N7000 and it flashed fine. Seems louder. No complaints here...
Will flash it to my nexus when I root it. Nice work

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

surprised it actually worked with out any issues. But be careful with the media codecs if you get an error on YouTube watching videos then that's the start of the issue considering the media codecs are based off tegra




Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasant View Post
I am using v3b4 didn't feel any difference whats I am missing here ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
How about the configuration from the first page?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
pleasant
Old
#1080  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 100
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default Re: [MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.1 [10/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
surprised it actually worked with out any issues. But be careful with the media codecs if you get an error on YouTube watching videos then that's the start of the issue considering the media codecs are based off tegra






How about the configuration from the first page?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I tried but couldn't find beats boost neither in Google music or player pro


Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Tags
beats, mod, nexus, xlouder
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes