Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

★[ROM][4.1.2][Sept 29] Hyperdrive RLS16 ║ Evolution of TW Custom Roms ║ ★

OP sbreen94

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive RLS16 Has been released!!
19th February 2013, 12:27 PM   |  #821  
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 11
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgem2012

I'm enjoying this ROM and the only thing that I can't seem to resolve is that when going from the lock screen to the home screen there is a momentary flash of the original background wallpaper that is with the ROM then to my custom. I am using an app called Backgrounds ver 2.0.1.
Is this normal?

Anyone???
19th February 2013, 03:20 PM   |  #822  
sbreen94's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 19,257
 
4,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGee

and by MASSIVE, can you be a little more specific? Lol either way we'll be here anxiously waiting. Lol :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

But that would spoil all the fun and excitement! I like to make it like christmas morning
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 03:20 PM   |  #823  
sbreen94's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 19,257
 
4,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgem2012

Anyone???

did you try a wipe of cache and dalvik cache and a permissions fix?
19th February 2013, 07:32 PM   |  #824  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgem2012

Anyone???

Which lock screen? With the BB10 lock screen you can still set your own wallpaper specific for the lock screen. Are you talking about a brief display of your current wallpaper before the lock screen appears, or when you unlock going to your home screen?
19th February 2013, 08:25 PM   |  #825  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
352 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: [ROM][2/11]★ Hyperdrive RLS6 ☆ | AROMA | Full Customization | Mods | Blazing | ★
Anybody have the issue where upon restart you have to set your default programs again.

I've tried an app on the market to no avail

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 10:51 PM   |  #826  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgem2012

Anyone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by chill145

Anybody have the issue where upon restart you have to set your default programs again.

I've tried an app on the market to no avail

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I have not had any issues.
20th February 2013, 01:42 AM   |  #827  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Only issue I am having, is with vibration / sound notifications turned off in email settings, but I do have notifications turned on, just to get the notification in the system notification area, a LED flashes when I receive email, it is enabled for Google Talk and SMS/MMS only, but still flashes for email notifications. I am using Light manager that came with the ROM, going to disable that and try light flow and see if the problem persists. Didn't have the issue with Light Flow on CleanRom5.6.

Not a huge issue, just wanted to let you know.
20th February 2013, 01:43 AM   |  #828  
antispiral's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: [ROM][2/11]★ Hyperdrive RLS6 ☆ | AROMA | Full Customization | Mods | Blazing | ★
Anyone having WiFi issues? My WiFi works for a couple of minutes with full bars and then just stops working. It still stays connected, but it doesn't work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 01:58 AM   |  #829  
sbreen94's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 19,257
 
4,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][2/11]★ Hyperdrive RLS6 ☆ | AROMA | Full Customization | Mods | Blazing | ★
Quote:
Originally Posted by antispiral

Anyone having WiFi issues? My WiFi works for a couple of minutes with full bars and then just stops working. It still stays connected, but it doesn't work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Try a Cache and dalvik wipe and reboot

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 02:42 AM   |  #830  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC_Bolts

Only issue I am having, is with vibration / sound notifications turned off in email settings, but I do have notifications turned on, just to get the notification in the system notification area, a LED flashes when I receive email, it is enabled for Google Talk and SMS/MMS only, but still flashes for email notifications. I am using Light manager that came with the ROM, going to disable that and try light flow and see if the problem persists. Didn't have the issue with Light Flow on CleanRom5.6.

Not a huge issue, just wanted to let you know.

Light Flow works great, Root Mode, Samsung S3 Root Mode enabled, and notifications lights in phone settings disabled. Just FYI

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes