Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,552 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.1 (Mar10) | Discontinued

Tip us?

knightrocker
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Default Re: [4.2.1] PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 (Feb19) | Unofficial Release (New Build Live)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emwno View Post
I'd recommend wiping. To avoid errors
Damn

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Dude can you host on some other site from the next build?? I mean as a favour these dhost servers are soo slow
I have 25 mbps Internet and it's still taking so long
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

aamitabh28
Old
Thanks Meter 248
could someone please report after trying the new build out..so want this but need a stable rom atm
IF I AM OF HELP PRESS THANKS!

Nexus 5 : Cataclysm Rom and Franco Kernel
HTC One : ViperOne Rom and Elemantalx kernel
Nexus 7 : AOSP Kangs By DJ with Latest Franco/Faux Kernel

Quipeace
Old
(Last edited by Quipeace; 19th February 2013 at 12:48 PM.) Reason: Accidentally a word
Thanks Meter 45
Dev-Host speeds vary, but overall it's pretty fast here (took about three minutes to download today's build).

Fixes so far:
- Advanced menu in settings is fixed.
- Strings are fixed.
- NFC isn't keeping the phone awake anymore (service isn't running), but is also removed from settings.
- Calls can be made and received and ended. I wasn't intereseted in having a conversation with myself, but I could hear myself tapping on the mic...
- Signal strength indicator is fixed (not sure if that was this or the previous build).

Bugs so far:
- Home button long-press isn't mapped yet.
- NFC (like I mentioned earlier).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quipeace For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

knightrocker
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quipeace View Post
Dev-Host speeds vary, but overall it's pretty fast here (took about three minutes to download today's build).

Fixes so far:
- Advanced menu in settings is fixed.
- Strings are fixed.
- NFC isn't keeping the phone awake anymore (service isn't running), but is also removed from settings.
- Calls can be made and received and ended. I wasn't intereseted in having a conversation with myself, but I could hear myself tapping on the mic...
- Signal strength indicator is fixed (not sure if that was this or the previous build).

Bugs so far:
- Home button long-press isn't mapped yet.
- NFC (like I mentioned earlier).
hey no fair it should have taken 3 minutes for me too well im flashing now

GoldenLucifer
Old
Thanks Meter 5
yeaah, this one works great. But I got one tiny request ? Could you make or upload a zip enabling option that turns off that ugly spen pointer ? this arrow pointer is too big, I tried replace that with some tutorials on the net but failed miserably everytime. The original touchwiz pointer is quite the best but i dont know how to incorporate it. This is such a smooth rom.

tilaksidduram
Old
Thanks Meter 989

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Heres the first fix. Haven't tested this one. So flash ROM and then this. (if already using wipe cache/dalvik)
http://d-h.st/CEb

Should we install this fix after installing the latest PA build that was released today(19th Feb)?

remixtech
Old
Thanks Meter 114
So mapping problem and NFC are the only bugs ? Is it a stable rom (better than imilka one) ?

Thanks
Galaxy Note II

Quipeace
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Should we install this fix after installing the latest PA build that was released today(19th Feb)?
Nope

Quote:
So mapping problem and NFC are the only bugs ? Is it a stable rom (better than imilka one) ?
I wouldn't know if it's any better, but it runs fine. I guess it's too early to state it's "stable", depending on your definition of stable xD.
The Following User Says Thank You to Quipeace For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

emwno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4485
Any other issues other then NFC and Home Key? Even if its a minor one, please report it

remixtech
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Any other issues other then NFC and Home Key? Even if its a minor one, please report it
Do you know if the script userinit.sh /data/local are run ? In Imilka build they don't run ...

Thanks for your rom
Galaxy Note II