FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Official Vanilla RootBox [04/02][v3.9.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE]

2,571 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,476

By ManelScout4Life, Account currently disabled on 1st February 2013, 02:20 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th February 2013, 07:53 AM |#741  
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 553

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life

Make sure you on the latest nightly build.

I'm using the 2/18 build. Phone hangs for a bit after hanging up from a BT call & then reboots by itself. There were distortion when I was able to make a BT headset call. Going to try with voodoo sound installed. This is after a full wipe & reflash.
Last edited by RMXO; 19th February 2013 at 07:58 AM.

19th February 2013, 07:57 AM |#742  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 297

More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] Official Vanilla RootBox [02/18][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonderbond

confirmed: no, it doesn't stick.

Thanks for the confirmation. I just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. Nonetheless, still an awesome rom. I will turn my brightness all the way down in the meantime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 08:00 AM |#743  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMXO

I'm using the 2/18 build. Phone hangs for a bit after hanging up from a BT call & then reboots by itself. There were distortion when I was able to make a BT headset call. Going to try with voodoo sound installed. This is after a full wipe & reflash.

Try the new PA where it's been confirmed to work using the exact same patch used here.

I could have made a mistake but without a head set I have no way of knowing.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 08:08 AM |#744  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
LTE is not working no matter what I do. I only get 3G and H+. I'm on Telus i317M...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turilo

Lte working fine here

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

19th February 2013, 08:49 AM |#745  
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 8,303

More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] Official Vanilla RootBox [02/18][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithhidalgo

LTE is not working no matter what I do. I only get 3G and H+. I'm on Telus i317M...

No problem with LTE on rogers - it IS possible that it's just Telus in your location at the moment - that's assuming that you have the correct settings.

19th February 2013, 09:15 AM |#746  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

No problem with LTE on rogers - it IS possible that it's just Telus in your location at the moment - that's assuming that you have the correct settings.

Yeah I have the correct LTE APN settings. Even switched to LTE using the *#*#4636#*#* dialer code.

But LTE with telus works with other ROMs.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium
19th February 2013, 11:15 AM |#747  
Flag IDK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithhidalgo

Yeah I have the correct LTE APN settings. Even switched to LTE using the *#*#4636#*#* dialer code.

But LTE with telus works with other ROMs.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

Are you saying that when you did the *#4636#* routine that you had to change it to lte auto? Because if you did - your settings weren't correct, it should have already been set to lte auto - and if you rebooted your device after, you would lose the lte setting.
I also said that, maybe Telus was having a temporary issue with LTE in your area, so regardless of what rom you were on, the LTE signal just wasn't available... at that time.

19th February 2013, 11:36 AM |#748  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
How can I fix the issue with the internal memory and the 0 directory.
19th February 2013, 12:40 PM |#749  
Flag IDK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker96

a) what makes you think that you have an issue. b) you need to be more specific, what kind of issue?

The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 01:18 PM |#750  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

a) what makes you think that you have an issue. b) you need to be more specific, what kind of issue?

Teaching a man to fish... Or search

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker96

Hint: Do a search for android 4.2+ and 0 directory

19th February 2013, 01:42 PM |#751  
Flag BOSTON
Thanks Meter: 84

More
LED settings control
Anybody have sucess using the built in LED notifications controler? I have not been able to get it to work so I am using Light Flow to control my LED notifications and it seems to work well, but it seems to put a drain on the battery at times even when the LED is't on.... So I'd like instructions on how to enable the built in LED settings as it wont' even light up when I hit the test LED button.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread