Bought from here. Also comes in white and red.
The great big DANGER sticker and Big Scary Laser sticker is something I bought separately.
- It's 6 freaking dollars!
- Does not feel cheap
- Volume/power buttons retain their 'click'
- Reasonable protection
- High lip for drop protection
- Lip does not impede touching the edge of the screen
- Stand actually useful (comfortable angle)
- Slippery enough to slide into my pocket, grippy enough to comfortably stay on a table
- Does not attract fingerprints at all
- Fit is very tight, phone absolutely won't come out on its own
- Feels comfortably rugged but not ridiculously so
- Would not be afraid to drop the phone whilst in the case
- Volume/power buttons have very little definition on the case, very easy to accidentally press volume down whilst holding the phone
- Stylus cutout could be a tad bigger
- Larger headphone connectors may not fit
- Larger microUSB connectors may not fit
- Can be a little fiddly to get the phone out of the case due to tight fit
- Stand only has one angle (I like it for the simplicity, but each to their own)
- Stand feels a little flimsy (I don't think it will break unless someone smacks the phone down whilst standing)
- No dust covers on the jacks (I personally like this as I hate having to remove dust covers when I want to plug anything in)
For $6 shipped I couldn't be happier.
Unless I find something hugely better or the otterbox commuter drops in price by $20, I'm sticking with this.