Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 52,053 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free UNLOCK N7105

Tip us?

funziebear
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Default Re: Free UNLOCK N7105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yat_Fung View Post
Can anyone know this unlock work on T-mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889?
It need to be use in HK, with HK sim card of course XD !!
Just Odin to an early version of 4.1 and it'll work I did it on mine no issues

Sent from my SGH-T889

dEris
Old
Thanks Meter 685

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl74 View Post
Just dial the following keys *#197328640#

Main Menu > [1] UMTS > [1] Debug Screen > [8] Phone Control > [6] Network Lock > Options [3]Perso SHA256 OFF > (after choosing this option, wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button then select Back, now you are in [6] Network Lock then choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ ..... wait for a minute then reboot your phone... enjoy!!! There is no confirmation on the phone that the unlock was successfull.... just reboot your phone.....
Did not bring up any menu. Do I hit dial after I enter it? It says no mobile network detected since I have no sim in there.

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,870

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEris View Post
Did not bring up any menu. Do I hit dial after I enter it? It says no mobile network detected since I have no sim in there.
Since this process is for SIM Unlock, you need a valid SIM that's working otherwise on your Device. I think USSD Codes require a SIM Card.

Yat_Fung
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by funziebear View Post
Just Odin to an early version of 4.1 and it'll work I did it on mine no issues

Sent from my SGH-T889
So, using a HK sim is still work? From some web, it said T-mobile Note2 can be unlock to use except HK and TW.....

funziebear
Old
Thanks Meter 108

Quote:
So, using a HK sim is still work? From some web, it said T-mobile Note2 can be unlock to use except HK and TW.....
I have no idea how the HK sims differ from the us Sims I'm sure if they are a bit different I'm sure someone makes an adapter where did you read it wouldn't work with HK sim?

Sent from my SGH-T889

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,870

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
It is quiet Possible that HK Network have different Operating Frequencies than what the Phone Supports. In that case there's no matter what Unlocking you do, you won't be able to use it. Can you find Operating Frequencies of China Mobile ?

Yat_Fung
Old
Thanks Meter 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71 View Post
It is quiet Possible that HK Network have different Operating Frequencies than what the Phone Supports. In that case there's no matter what Unlocking you do, you won't be able to use it. Can you find Operating Frequencies of China Mobile ?
Actually, the note 2 is my friend's. Btw, hk mobile frequency is gsm 900, 1800, and umts 2100.
The unlock work?

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,870

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Actually, the note 2 is my friend's. Btw, hk mobile frequency is gsm 900, 1800, and umts 2100.
The unlock work?
This phone Supports GSM in the 850 Mhz, 900 Mhz, 1.9 Ghz, and 2.1 Ghz bands; and UMTS in 850 Mhz, 900 Mhz, 1.9 Ghz, and 2.1 Ghz.

So after Successful Unlock it should work on China Mobile Frequencies. Even Otherwise your friend should unlock now when it is still possible. After the 4.2 Upgrade, it will not be possible without downgrade.

Sighx
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Hey guys, after you unlock the phone going back to 4.1.1 and then upgrading to 4.1.2.. Would this remove lock is will it be permanent?

Please advise,

Thank you!

James62370
Old
Thanks Meter 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighx View Post
Hey guys, after you unlock the phone going back to 4.1.1 and then upgrading to 4.1.2.. Would this remove lock is will it be permanent?

Please advise,

Thank you!
So far it's been permanent...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2