Flashed it again and now everything works fine. Thank you SOOO much for your help, you're my personal hero
You deserve a medal ^^
And now for everyone having the same problem, thats how i did it.. (for the search index and so^^)
- My old hboot was 1.12, CID is H3G__106.
- Download firmware.zip from here
- Follow the steps also from here to flash the new firmware (updates hboot from 1.12 to 1.39)
- Don't forget to re-flash your recovery (cwm, etc.)
- Go into fastboot, flash new boot.img, then type "fastboot erase cache".
- Reboot into recovery, wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, flash your ROM
- Then everything should work.