5,598,610 Members 44,090 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Flash Image GUI - Flash Kernels and Recoveries from normal Android mode!

Tip us?
 
InflatedTitan
Old
#81  
InflatedTitan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1128
Posts: 2,736
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Re: [APP] Flash Image GUI - Flash Kernels and Recoveries from normal Android mode!

I also just tried it joey and it worked fine for me... Twrp 2.4.1.1

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to InflatedTitan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dacra
Old
#82  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 203
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Liverpool
Could anyone suggest any reason why this wouldnt work?

It says that its been granted super user access, and that it's been flashed successfully, but it hasn't. Flashing new recovery through fastboot works fine.
S-OFF
 
joeykrim
Old
#83  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1239
Posts: 1,921
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacra View Post
Could anyone suggest any reason why this wouldnt work?

It says that its been granted super user access, and that it's been flashed successfully, but it hasn't. Flashing new recovery through fastboot works fine.
The only odd one-off solutions I've seen have been to uninstall and reinstall the application.
The only other issue that comes to mind is perhaps root access isn't configured 100% properly?
Maybe the internal memory isn't properly unlocked?
Otherwise, there shouldn't be any issues.
 
Dacra
Old
#84  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 203
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeykrim View Post
The only odd one-off solutions I've seen have been to uninstall and reinstall the application.
The only other issue that comes to mind is perhaps root access isn't configured 100% properly?
Maybe the internal memory isn't properly unlocked?
Otherwise, there shouldn't be any issues.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

I guess that means root access isnt working properly, which i have no idea how to fix
S-OFF
 
DvineLord
Old
#85  
DvineLord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 376
Posts: 1,268
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bedford, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacra View Post
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

I guess that means root access isnt working properly, which i have no idea how to fix
try clearing cache and data for flashimagegui.
You are an Idiot!
Trying to give a, Phone Idiot, Support
Hox wont turn in. HELP!

EVITA PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
CID-11111111
HBOOT-2.14.0000
RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot
Nov 26 2012,18:37:14:-1
The Following User Says Thank You to DvineLord For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
knightameer
Old
#86  
knightameer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 157
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Karachi
Does this work with HTC one X yet?
 
joeykrim
Old
#87  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1239
Posts: 1,921
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightameer View Post
Does this work with HTC one X yet?
Depend which model of the HTC One X. It does work with the HTC One X models this thread is posted under, AT&T, Rogers HTC One X, Telstra One XL.
I've tested on the international version and the One X+ devices, but HTC locked down the system differently on those preventing Flash Image GUI from operating.

Thanks for the support!
 
knightameer
Old
#88  
knightameer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 157
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeykrim View Post
Depend which model of the HTC One X. It does work with the HTC One X models this thread is posted under, AT&T, Rogers HTC One X, Telstra One XL.
I've tested on the international version and the One X+ devices, but HTC locked down the system differently on those preventing Flash Image GUI from operating.

Thanks for the support!
I was asking about the international tegra version. By your reply, my understanding is that it doesn't work with international tera HOX. Right?
 
joeykrim
Old
#89  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1239
Posts: 1,921
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeykrim View Post
Depend which model of the HTC One X. It does work with the HTC One X models this thread is posted under, AT&T, Rogers HTC One X, Telstra One XL.
I've tested on the international version and the One X+ devices, but HTC locked down the system differently on those preventing Flash Image GUI from operating.
Thanks for the support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightameer View Post
I was asking about the international tegra version. By your reply, my understanding is that it doesn't work with international tera HOX. Right?
Yes
 
avlbj6
Old
#90  
avlbj6's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bronx
Very useful.Thanks )

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to avlbj6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes