[APP][NEW BETA VER] TheftSpy - Anti Theft and Spy App for Android-beta testers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TheftSpy

Feb 18, 2013
njly.jpg

Each of us have our own stories.
Don't make yours titled "The Day I Lost My Phone!".
Get protected. TheftSpy.

7lwt.png
ghhx.png
si6l.png

TheftSpy is the most functional app to protect and spy your Android device. It is equipped with tons of features.​

v6d6.png

Language Translation

Code:
http://crowdin.net/project/theftspy

----- Licenses for XDA members----

I don't give out Lifetime licenses anymore, but I will give all XDA members who have at least 200 posts and above a 3months Premium License which is valid for 1 device. PM me for that and please be patience, I will try my best to reply as soon as possible. I got tons of emails and PMs everyday. :)

----- NEW VERSION CHANGELOGS STARTS HERE----

Code:
Mod Edit: Links removed

Last edited by a moderator:

bmxmike

Nov 11, 2008
OKC
Re: Very powerfull and free Tracking and AntiTheft App :) Enjoy

Just downloaded messed with it while on phone screenshot was very quick liking it a lot! Great app!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app

hellDr0id

Dec 8, 2012
Goa

Just Flawless app ... :highfive:

loved it ... ... thank yew sowww muchh +1

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

greivel2

May 13, 2011
AW: Very powerfull and free Tracking and AntiTheft App :) Enjoy

Is a stealth mode included? If yes than the app would be amazing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

TheftSpy

Feb 18, 2013
AW: Very powerfull and free Tracking and AntiTheft App :) Enjoy

Fully stealth mode straight in Backend or inapp settings. Ive a very very unique feature in a few days for you.

This will make the APP fully xustomizable with my apk generaror. Enable Or disable features. Build the settings in the APP and remove all guis possible. Hold on, this will be very unique.

Bzw... CPU usage 0,1 RAM 2.5mb and batteryusage almost 0 percent in a test in Motorola defy, nexus and s3
Flashable Version and a lowmemory Version is available too. Just send a pm

Looking for some translators for different Backend and inapp translations.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

icex242

Mar 15, 2009
Olivos

Wow. Amazing app. 3 days ago my s2 was stolen, shame not to have this app before, but now I have another tool in case happens again.

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

hellDr0id

Dec 8, 2012
Goa

Fully stealth mode straight in Backend or inapp settings. Ive a very very unique feature in a few days for you.

This will make the APP fully xustomizable with my apk generaror. Enable Or disable features. Build the settings in the APP and remove all guis possible. Hold on, this will be very unique.

Bzw... CPU usage 0,1 RAM 2.5mb and batteryusage almost 0 percent in a test in Motorola defy, nexus and s3
Flashable Version and a lowmemory Version is available too. Just send a pm

Looking for some translators for different Backend and inapp translations.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Btw in Galaxy note 2 Cpu usage 0.0 and Ram 20mb . ... bt whu carezz ... :) 9999......999 stars foh ur app ...

Btw bro can you tell me how to hide this app from

Application Manager > Downloaded (here..)

And how can I make this un deletable ?? xD

Qnd yea 1 more ques. :lol:

Can you make flashable version ? If yess then pm me file and instructions for galaxy note 2 N7100 Omega Rom v10

Thankss very muchh :y:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361356060284.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361356060284.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 2,412
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361356079587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361356079587.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,495

TheftSpy

Feb 18, 2013
Making it hidden from the ApplicationManager is not possible. But in the Flashable Version you can decide the Name int he Applist AND probably you want to use something like "Framework" "System" and without a Logo. Its absolut hidden from the Drawer (No Icon) and Undeletable as Deviceadmin. Another Broadcastreceiver is looking if the App is still installed/Deviceadmin is enabled and will reenable it if neccesesary. You cannot delete it if (not even a single file) if your flashing it.

Ill offer the flashable Version in a few hours. Just check the first Post later :)

hellDr0id

Dec 8, 2012
Goa

Making it hidden from the ApplicationManager is not possible. But in the Flashable Version you can decide the Name int he Applist AND probably you want to use something like "Framework" "System" and without a Logo. Its absolut hidden from the Drawer (No Icon) and Undeletable as Deviceadmin. Another Broadcastreceiver is looking if the App is still installed/Deviceadmin is enabled and will reenable it if neccesesary. You cannot delete it if (not even a single file) if your flashing it.

Ill offer the flashable Version in a few hours. Just check the first Post later :)

Awllri8 Dude .... :D

android addicts

Jan 8, 2012

After I have installed, I can't run it. Home screen shortcut always shows app isn't installed. I can't see app icon on app drawer. I have CM10.

bluenile

Sep 24, 2009
Wonderful app!!!

How do we delete the "Cam Galery" (sic) uploaded images from web? I tried deleting them using the mouse over delete icon, but the images reappear?

TheftSpy

Feb 18, 2013
Oh sorry. Forget to say that i've updatet the Backend. The new Update will be pushed out in a few minutes.

There was also a PRoblem with Android 4.2.1 (and /storage/emulated/...) instead of sdcard folder.

should be fixed now.

* added httpwebserver aswell.

The new app should be automatically updatet in the market within the next 2 hours (just published it).

Camshots are not able to be deleted until yet. Ill make the feature tomorrow.

Ramusage should be less now too :)

Whatsapp fixed, sms is deletable in webinterface too. Some commands can be sent over the Webserver within the Device (Requires that the Device is in (same) Wifi or the Provider has no NAT/Blocking ports)

Last edited:

mutantblack

Sep 22, 2006
Tornados City
It's working somehow. I don't see the app icon or anything like that after it crashed and disappear but once I logged into online, I can track it, take pics, get sms etc.. all working as it should. Amazing. Even voice recording, gallery pics. Now that's crazy awesome.

Reactions: TheftSpy

TheftSpy

Feb 18, 2013
and here you are.. flashable zip for cwm. Its hidden in application manager and even if it gets killed it is still running ;)

(Tested with I9300)

You need to Login again after the ZIP is flashed (call 127001)

Attachments

• theftspy.zip
    951 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    njly.jpg

Each of us have our own stories.
    Don't make yours titled "The Day I Lost My Phone!".
    Get protected. TheftSpy.

7lwt.png
    ghhx.png
    si6l.png

TheftSpy is the most functional app to protect and spy your Android device. It is equipped with tons of features.​

v6d6.png

Language Translation

Code:
    http://crowdin.net/project/theftspy

----- Licenses for XDA members----

I don't give out Lifetime licenses anymore, but I will give all XDA members who have at least 200 posts and above a 3months Premium License which is valid for 1 device. PM me for that and please be patience, I will try my best to reply as soon as possible. I got tons of emails and PMs everyday. :)

----- NEW VERSION CHANGELOGS STARTS HERE----

Code:
    Mod Edit: Links removed
    loving the app and its functions. even if you start charging i'm ready to pay.

Hello, after a hard night of work (not on TheftSpy :( ) i want to answer all your Questions.

Probably its not compatible because there's no simcard in the device? The app requires a Simcard to activate it by call. If you dont have any use the flashable zip or download the APK and install by hand.

All your datas on the server are fully encrypted which means: Noone can access you data aslong as you dont share your password. All filenames are encrypted with <deviceid>-<hash> which makes it almost impossible to gain access to the data by typing.

Additional security like confirm by email for some functions are implemented as soon as ive coded the profilestuff. This will be today. The app has just been released on a bigger downloadportal which means that i have to fix all the bugs before continue with new features.

Ill add/edit those features within sunday:

- More stable
    - Some fixes
    - Add a Downloadarea with the latest flashable and single APK (For people which cant download in market)
    - Add Delete single pictures/files from backend by pressing X
    - Probably add a encrypted command-communication between device<->server (im not sure if this is really neccessary)
    - Download all stores Files for the Device in a ZIP

Punkiderma - 33mb of ram? its like nothing but even too much. Probably its synchronising at the moment.

You can use all commands by SMS. Ill put all commands in in the Tutorial part of the Website in a few days

If you want any other important features in the next days let me know.

By the way: All XDA Developers Member until now+30days AND in future will have lifetime Premium Access.

Premium means:
    - Unlimited Stroage for Audiorecorder, Videorecorder Camshots, ..
    - Unlimited use for all Features
    - Recording longer then 30seconds for video, audio, ... :)

etc.

It
    Hi again.

We are still working hard on the next Update.

I want to offer a Filemanager which is almost working now.

Anyway, in future Releases the HTTP Class (which communicate between device and server) is completly recoded. More stable, faster and takes less traffic because of high compression.

Well, we want to offer you a new design too. This means that it will be easier to control your device(s) and offer a "Mobile design" aswell.

I changed the way how settings are stored too. This means exactly that you cannot do any settings on the device anymore. All settings must be done on the website. This is helpful because you can reinstall the app and nothing is lost.

We will hopefully release in 3 days. All XDA Members will still get free premium now and in future.

Regards, Emanuel
    Does that mean i dont need the framework APP anymore?

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

No, it means that you or thief or whatever can do a factory reset and the app itself will grab it settings when its back online to internet.

Ill remove the PIN-Stuff for the App and added following stuff:

* Filemanager (for seeing the whole directorylisting of the device with filegrabing)
    * Rootsettings (Change all Settings on a rooted device. EG. Bluetooth, Wlan, Volume, Silent, Flight, etc)
    * Added improvements for Img-Sync
    * New Website Backend (and Frontend soon)
    * Fixed some Root-Issues
    * Fixed GPS Issue
    * New Licensingmodul

etc... :)

First Sample Screen attached
    XDA Developer members will get Premium (which activate ALL Features and allows up to 5gb of storage) in a lifetime license. This offer is !limited! and only for XDA Developers! If you want a free license visit http://theftspy.com/intern/xdadevelopers.php. Make sure you are logged in

here you are;) tell me if it not work