Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,346 Members 47,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What color do you people actually want?!
Incoming text BLUE, outgoing text WHITE. 41 27.89%
Incoming text WHITE, outgoing text BLUE. 36 24.49%
All WHITE. 30 20.41%
All BLUE. 21 14.29%
Leave it the way it is. 19 12.93%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

[APP] User Themeable Messaging +Quick Reply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

Tip us?

eddied042092
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Default Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlh View Post
The only one that works for me is the 1st one in the thread I posted a page back. It has quick reply and everything, it's just not themed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah that one works fine.. It comes with the rom im using right now i just wanted something more customized

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

argreigns
Old
(Last edited by argreigns; 18th February 2013 at 04:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7
works great thanks

amiblindyet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1074

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I tried the TW version, but mms still FC on me, on wicked sensations rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddied042092 View Post
Same here.. Im on loserrom1.7 its touchwiz. And the when you send a mms it fc.
Quote:
The only one that works for me is the 1st one in the thread I posted a page back. It has quick reply and everything, it's just not themed
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddied042092 View Post
Yeah that one works fine.. It comes with the rom im using right now i just wanted something more customized
Quote:
Originally Posted by argreigns View Post
works great thanks
Sorry you guys can't get it working. The problem with TouchWiz is there are too many dependencies for me to accommodate, especially considering I don't, and never will, run TouchWiz. Odex roms, Sec*.apk dependencies, etc. No thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elsocio83
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Default Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiblindyet View Post
Sorry you guys can't get it working. The problem with TouchWiz is there are too many dependencies for me to accommodate, especially considering I don't, and never will, run TouchWiz. Odex roms, Sec*.apk dependencies, etc. No thanks!
It works for me using a tw rom. The quick reply option is built for aosp roms from my experience and do g research. Above all, thanks for your hard work!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elsocio83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mw86
Old
Thanks Meter 3076

If it helps others as feedback the touchwiz version worked flawless from chemistry v6 rom. Anyway on aosp unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 and the app works wonders there too.

Maybe you guys can figure out which roms are not working and talk to rom maker to see if anything can be done. Maybe its only certain roms. I know the tw version worked when i did the aroma installer and moved my original secmms app to a safe place. Permissions is important, the zip could flash and permissions if they didnt apply would cauae issues to. Match to permission of the other files in system/app.

Team Kernelizers N900A
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mw86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elsocio83
Old
Thanks Meter 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86 View Post
If it helps others as feedback the touchwiz version worked flawless from chemistry v6 rom. Anyway on aosp unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 and the app works wonders there too.

Maybe you guys can figure out which roms are not working and talk to rom maker to see if anything can be done. Maybe its only certain roms. I know the tw version worked when i did the aroma installer and moved my original secmms app to a safe place. Permissions is important, the zip could flash and permissions if they didnt apply would cauae issues to. Match to permission of the other files in system/app.

I couldn't agree more with you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to elsocio83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

castle_bravo
Old
Thanks Meter 1112

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86 View Post
Anyway on aosp unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 and the app works wonders there too.
Really? Quick reply popup letters are black on a black background and the widget for the locker is difficult to read. On 4.2.2 carbon Rom

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Goin nuts on this gs3

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2595

Flash onto touchwiz ma6 and emojis work but I have to hit the menu button the select "input emoji". So there isn't quick emoji which is what I was hoping for.

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone

amiblindyet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1074

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by castle_bravo View Post
Really? Quick reply popup letters are black on a black background and the widget for the locker is difficult to read. On 4.2.2 carbon Rom
Then don't use dark theme, too easy. I'm running it on 4.2.2 right now with no issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
Flash onto touchwiz ma6 and emojis work but I have to hit the menu button the select "input emoji". So there isn't quick emoji which is what I was hoping for.
Yes, this thread will be redone soon. I'm no longer supporting TouchWiz.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2595

Oh okay.

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone

Tags
emoji, inverted, messaging, quick reply, sms