Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What color do you people actually want?!
Incoming text BLUE, outgoing text WHITE. 41 27.89%
Incoming text WHITE, outgoing text BLUE. 36 24.49%
All WHITE. 30 20.41%
All BLUE. 21 14.29%
Leave it the way it is. 19 12.93%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

[APP] User Themeable Messaging +Quick Reply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

OP amiblindyet

16th February 2013, 08:32 AM   |  #401  
Flag Redlands
Thanks Meter: 42

257 posts
More
Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlh

The only one that works for me is the 1st one in the thread I posted a page back. It has quick reply and everything, it's just not themed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah that one works fine.. It comes with the rom im using right now i just wanted something more customized

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2013, 05:07 AM   |  #402  
Thanks Meter: 7

16 posts
works great thanks
Last edited by argreigns; 18th February 2013 at 05:57 AM.
19th February 2013, 04:49 PM   |  #403  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,076

666 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I tried the TW version, but mms still FC on me, on wicked sensations rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddied042092

Same here.. Im on loserrom1.7 its touchwiz. And the when you send a mms it fc.

Quote:

The only one that works for me is the 1st one in the thread I posted a page back. It has quick reply and everything, it's just not themed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddied042092

Yeah that one works fine.. It comes with the rom im using right now i just wanted something more customized

Quote:
Originally Posted by argreigns

works great thanks

Sorry you guys can't get it working. The problem with TouchWiz is there are too many dependencies for me to accommodate, especially considering I don't, and never will, run TouchWiz. Odex roms, Sec*.apk dependencies, etc. No thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 05:31 PM   |  #404  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 73

286 posts
More
Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by amiblindyet

Sorry you guys can't get it working. The problem with TouchWiz is there are too many dependencies for me to accommodate, especially considering I don't, and never will, run TouchWiz. Odex roms, Sec*.apk dependencies, etc. No thanks!

It works for me using a tw rom. The quick reply option is built for aosp roms from my experience and do g research. Above all, thanks for your hard work!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elsocio83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 06:24 PM   |  #405  
Flag Afton
Thanks Meter: 3,076

2,901 posts
More
If it helps others as feedback the touchwiz version worked flawless from chemistry v6 rom. Anyway on aosp unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 and the app works wonders there too.

Maybe you guys can figure out which roms are not working and talk to rom maker to see if anything can be done. Maybe its only certain roms. I know the tw version worked when i did the aroma installer and moved my original secmms app to a safe place. Permissions is important, the zip could flash and permissions if they didnt apply would cauae issues to. Match to permission of the other files in system/app.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mw86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 07:09 PM   |  #406  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 73

286 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86

If it helps others as feedback the touchwiz version worked flawless from chemistry v6 rom. Anyway on aosp unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 and the app works wonders there too.

Maybe you guys can figure out which roms are not working and talk to rom maker to see if anything can be done. Maybe its only certain roms. I know the tw version worked when i did the aroma installer and moved my original secmms app to a safe place. Permissions is important, the zip could flash and permissions if they didnt apply would cauae issues to. Match to permission of the other files in system/app.

I couldn't agree more with you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to elsocio83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 09:28 PM   |  #407  
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,112

687 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86

Anyway on aosp unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 and the app works wonders there too.

Really? Quick reply popup letters are black on a black background and the widget for the locker is difficult to read. On 4.2.2 carbon Rom

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
19th February 2013, 09:33 PM   |  #408  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,742

8,460 posts
More
Flash onto touchwiz ma6 and emojis work but I have to hit the menu button the select "input emoji". So there isn't quick emoji which is what I was hoping for.

19th February 2013, 10:36 PM   |  #409  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,076

666 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by castle_bravo

Really? Quick reply popup letters are black on a black background and the widget for the locker is difficult to read. On 4.2.2 carbon Rom

Then don't use dark theme, too easy. I'm running it on 4.2.2 right now with no issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

Flash onto touchwiz ma6 and emojis work but I have to hit the menu button the select "input emoji". So there isn't quick emoji which is what I was hoping for.

Yes, this thread will be redone soon. I'm no longer supporting TouchWiz.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 11:42 PM   |  #410  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,742

8,460 posts
More
Oh okay.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
emoji, inverted, messaging, quick reply, sms
Previous Thread Next Thread