Post Reply

[Theme Chooser] TruBlue Inverted for Carbon 1.1

OP Archangel

19th February 2013, 09:34 AM   |  #11  
Archangel's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 4,622
 
3,038 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Updated for 1.1 for those that want to try it out,,,also added a lot more blue!
The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 10:54 PM   |  #13  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 10,964
 
7,591 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthermic

looking good Cam... looking good.

just wondering how you got your soft keys blue. did you swap out the images or color the png's in framework/res/drawable/xhdpi? trying to figure out some stuff myself, but i just want to be sure i'm in the right place.
20th February 2013, 07:50 AM   |  #14  
Archangel's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 4,622
 
3,038 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
In older mods I swapped out the image just have to make sure the size matches,,,with this apk I just used GIMP to change the color of the existing png's in the drawable-xhdpi, hope that helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

just wondering how you got your soft keys blue. did you swap out the images or color the png's in framework/res/drawable/xhdpi? trying to figure out some stuff myself, but i just want to be sure i'm in the right place.

The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 08:16 AM   |  #15  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 10,964
 
7,591 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
yeah, definitely helps. i;m a noob with gimp and paint.net, plus i have the artistic ability of a 3 year old. but i should be able to pull off something...
20th February 2013, 09:24 PM   |  #16  
spotmark's Avatar
Senior Member
Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 718
 
1,692 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Can you share the hex code you're using with us, please.
21st February 2013, 12:30 AM   |  #17  
Archangel's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 4,622
 
3,038 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
The only thing I dont like about GIMP is you have to use a third party app to do batch processes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

yeah, definitely helps. i;m a noob with gimp and paint.net, plus i have the artistic ability of a 3 year old. but i should be able to pull off something...

21st February 2013, 12:31 AM   |  #18  
Archangel's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 4,622
 
3,038 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Sure it is #FF222cff

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotmark

Can you share the hex code you're using with us, please.

The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 01:28 AM   |  #19  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 10,964
 
7,591 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
i'm not a huge fan of gimp either. but i'm new to this stuff and i try to use the easiest tools available. the xml mods give me nightmares. i've only had a computer for 8 months now, i'm just learning all this stuff. lol. i think i would get a better grasp of everything if i had someone actually show me. reading up on it and watching vids only do so much.
21st February 2013, 04:56 AM   |  #20  
Archangel's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 4,622
 
3,038 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Damn for someone who only had a computer for 8 months you seem pretty proficient to me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

i'm not a huge fan of gimp either. but i'm new to this stuff and i try to use the easiest tools available. the xml mods give me nightmares. i've only had a computer for 8 months now, i'm just learning all this stuff. lol. i think i would get a better grasp of everything if i had someone actually show me. reading up on it and watching vids only do so much.


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes