Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP][MOD][AOSP] Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy S3[Photo Sphere Included]

OP itsmikeramsay

16th February 2013, 01:28 AM   |  #271  
Senior Member
Flag RiveSud Montréal
Thanks Meter: 93
 
696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: [APP][MOD][AOSP] Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy S3[Photo Sphere Included]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe

Storage location is GPS tagging.

How sure are you about that ?

I always thought it was Ext SD memory Card or Internal memory of the phone.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
16th February 2013, 02:21 AM   |  #272  
thenikeman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 34
 
347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
More
Re: [APP][MOD][AOSP] Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy S3[Photo Sphere Included]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rener78

How sure are you about that ?

I always thought it was Ext SD memory Card or Internal memory of the phone.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium

Gps tagging is correct.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
16th February 2013, 02:49 AM   |  #273  
gdmlaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 306
 
1,291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
I Can't wait till some1 fixes the stupid autofocus problem I love the photosphere feature is actually the best thing 4.2 offers in my opinion lol
19th February 2013, 08:43 AM   |  #274  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Is it normal that hard shortcuts don't work? Like the power button to take a photo, and volume buttons for zoom?
BTW, otherwise it works amazing on my SGS3, though the resolution is a bit lacking imo...
19th February 2013, 09:34 PM   |  #275  
ShermCraig's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 120
 
787 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSasha

Is it normal that hard shortcuts don't work? Like the power button to take a photo, and volume buttons for zoom?
BTW, otherwise it works amazing on my SGS3, though the resolution is a bit lacking imo...

Yes, it is normal. I imagine someone has created a work-around if you want to use the hard-buttons. As for resolution, the default is 720, so you need to change it to 1080 if that's what you desire....
19th February 2013, 10:55 PM   |  #276  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermCraig

Yes, it is normal. I imagine someone has created a work-around if you want to use the hard-buttons. As for resolution, the default is 720, so you need to change it to 1080 if that's what you desire....

I meant the resolution for the Photosphere... you can only pinch zoom only once or so until you see pixels.
19th February 2013, 11:05 PM   |  #277  
gdmlaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 306
 
1,291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
This one works perfectly on the T-mobile Galaxy s3 on the cm10.1 2/19 nightly only thing is you lose the enhancements made by CM to the camera..... But autofocus works/flash/photosphere gallery doesn't crash like before is perfect in my opinion

http://d-h.st/aIy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdmlaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 06:55 AM   |  #278  
Valhalla_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hitchcock, TX
Thanks Meter: 181
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Re: [APP][MOD][AOSP] Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy S3[Photo Sphere Included]
Works great! Thanks Mike!


+Bound for Valhalla!
25th February 2013, 08:39 PM   |  #279  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
1,970 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdmlaz

This one works perfectly on the T-mobile Galaxy s3 on the cm10.1 2/19 nightly only thing is you lose the enhancements made by CM to the camera..... But autofocus works/flash/photosphere gallery doesn't crash like before is perfect in my opinion

http://d-h.st/aIy

is this a newer version of the photosphere camera ?
25th February 2013, 10:44 PM   |  #280  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Re: [APP][MOD][AOSP] Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy S3[Photo Sphere Included]
What enhancements exactly?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes