Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,438 Members 42,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][MOD][AOSP] Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy S3[Photo Sphere Included]

Tip us?

rener78
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [APP][MOD][AOSP] Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy S3[Photo Sphere Included]

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
Storage location is GPS tagging.
How sure are you about that ?

I always thought it was Ext SD memory Card or Internal memory of the phone.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium

thenikeman
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Default Re: [APP][MOD][AOSP] Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy S3[Photo Sphere Included]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rener78 View Post
How sure are you about that ?

I always thought it was Ext SD memory Card or Internal memory of the phone.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
Gps tagging is correct.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
Samsung Galaxy S III - Tmobile, Pebble Blue, 16GB

gdmlaz
Old
Thanks Meter 281
I Can't wait till some1 fixes the stupid autofocus problem I love the photosphere feature is actually the best thing 4.2 offers in my opinion lol

iSasha
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is it normal that hard shortcuts don't work? Like the power button to take a photo, and volume buttons for zoom?
BTW, otherwise it works amazing on my SGS3, though the resolution is a bit lacking imo...

ShermCraig
Old
Thanks Meter 112

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSasha View Post
Is it normal that hard shortcuts don't work? Like the power button to take a photo, and volume buttons for zoom?
BTW, otherwise it works amazing on my SGS3, though the resolution is a bit lacking imo...
Yes, it is normal. I imagine someone has created a work-around if you want to use the hard-buttons. As for resolution, the default is 720, so you need to change it to 1080 if that's what you desire....
If my post annoys you in some small way, or if my question (or your question to which I offered a snarky reply) has been asked dozens of times before, please hit the "Thanks" button. Remember, this IS a popularity contest!

Are YOU an XDA NOOB?

iSasha
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermCraig View Post
Yes, it is normal. I imagine someone has created a work-around if you want to use the hard-buttons. As for resolution, the default is 720, so you need to change it to 1080 if that's what you desire....
I meant the resolution for the Photosphere... you can only pinch zoom only once or so until you see pixels.

gdmlaz
Old
Thanks Meter 281
This one works perfectly on the T-mobile Galaxy s3 on the cm10.1 2/19 nightly only thing is you lose the enhancements made by CM to the camera..... But autofocus works/flash/photosphere gallery doesn't crash like before is perfect in my opinion

http://d-h.st/aIy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdmlaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Valhalla_
Old
Thanks Meter 181

Works great! Thanks Mike!

+Bound for Valhalla!

mrmrmrmr
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdmlaz View Post
This one works perfectly on the T-mobile Galaxy s3 on the cm10.1 2/19 nightly only thing is you lose the enhancements made by CM to the camera..... But autofocus works/flash/photosphere gallery doesn't crash like before is perfect in my opinion

http://d-h.st/aIy
is this a newer version of the photosphere camera ?

androidEVOlution
Old
Thanks Meter 4

What enhancements exactly?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app