[ROM][4.2.2][NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 10.1 for HTC One XL

OP h8rift

19th February 2013, 10:42 PM   |  #1761  
Thanks Meter: 56

538 posts
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 10.1 for HTC One XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagecase13

I can't for the life of me get my phone to connect to rogers' LTE. Proper APN is selected, network mode is set properly. I have yet to see my phone show LTE since updating to 10.1. It sometimes gets into H+ though.Other than this, its running amazingly!! GREAT work!

I'm still very new to this site and android, I'm pretty sure everything is set properly!

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Ok just my luck, it magically shows up now!! So sorry guys, can't delete the post on the app.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

I have the same problem with the LTE not showing up. Usually, I have 3g and then h+ while transferring data.

I'm also on Rogers...

19th February 2013, 11:06 PM   |  #1762  
Thanks Meter: 5

72 posts
Has anyone had issues sending MMS messages? I am using the stock messaging app and every time I go to send a picture, it just keeps saying "sending...." but never sends.

19th February 2013, 11:15 PM   |  #1763  
Thanks Meter: 30

255 posts
So, wait, AT&T hasn't roll out the JB update yet?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
19th February 2013, 11:21 PM   |  #1764  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 79

352 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carman594

Has anyone had issues sending MMS messages? I am using the stock messaging app and every time I go to send a picture, it just keeps saying "sending...." but never sends.

No issues here in the newest nightly. I have sent about ten so far. After a clean install.
19th February 2013, 11:27 PM   |  #1765  
Thanks Meter: 11

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saenzscene

No issues here in the newest nightly. I have sent about ten so far. After a clean install.

I had this issue for about a day. It appears I was on the wrong APN. Are you on AT&T? I fixed the issue by going into settings->Wireless & networks->Mobile networks->Access point names->ATT LTE. It was initially set to just "ATT". Not sure if this helps, but let me know if it works!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danielfuchs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 11:38 PM   |  #1766  
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 11

147 posts
More
Yeah looks like CyanDelta doesn't have 2/19 for some reason. I'll just use the CM updater for this one.

Is it still recommended to check HW Overlays/GPU Rendering/4X MSAA in developer settings for tearing and such on the latest nightly?

Sent from my S-OFF One X using xda premium
19th February 2013, 11:42 PM   |  #1767  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 10

202 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carman594

I've noticed Maps is using a decent amount of battery. Any fix for this?

It's a Maps issue, because I'm still on Sense and it drains my battery more than any other app.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by angramenyu

So, wait, AT&T hasn't roll out the JB update yet?

With the One X+ out and the One soon to be out, I don't expect any more official updates from AT&T for us.
19th February 2013, 11:42 PM   |  #1768  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 294

605 posts
More
Hmm not sure why Cyandelta didn't see the nightly today. Weird because it found the nightly from the day before...

Also I just noticed CM just added a HDR mode to it's Camera. It needs some work – it takes 3 pictures to average them together but I'm seeing ghosts, even when I prop it steady. I know it's a tough feature to nail so I'm just excited that the team is adding it to their camera.
20th February 2013, 12:01 AM   |  #1769  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 79

352 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielfuchs

I had this issue for about a day. It appears I was on the wrong APN. Are you on AT&T? I fixed the issue by going into settings->Wireless & networks->Mobile networks->Access point names->ATT LTE. It was initially set to just "ATT". Not sure if this helps, but let me know if it works!

Mine was actually set to ATT, as well, when I sent it successfully. I changed it to ATT PTA and it is a go.
20th February 2013, 12:06 AM   |  #1770  
Thanks Meter: 30

255 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by feanor512

It's a Maps issue, because I'm still on Sense and it drains my battery more than any other app.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

With the One X+ out and the One soon to be out, I don't expect any more official updates from AT&T for us.

That's too bad. I had the Inspire before this, and it seems like the same thing will happen. Hopefully this will be my last AT&T phone.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread